s2n
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s2n clan members

<S2N><Forum>HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:48 pm
Similar topics
Visitors
Web Counters
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Ads
Free Website Hosting

Don't call me hack again!

Go down 
+15
HanDcapdgy
~EKC~Hunter
Eric Cartman
BillyKid
mldtypev
BioS
Belly-B
Fabien
Pink
s2n vita
smilecro
PROBLEMS723
tweekz
mldralliart
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male
Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Don't call me hack again! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Don't call me hack again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:43 am

not a bad idea i love close combat
Back to top Go down
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Fabien

Male
Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Don't call me hack again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:05 am

I have to get a new hub, I have a machine already.
I can even run a COD server on it, all dedicated of course Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Belly-B
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Don't call me hack again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:12 am

Fabien turn off your hacks! You keep pwning me & you never die!. I shot you like 10 times.

Crying or Very sad Mommy fabi pwns
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Don't call me hack again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:28 am

alright mf theres no need for that shit just let this die out and handle your business
Back to top Go down
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Fabien

Male
Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Don't call me hack again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:55 am

Belly-B wrote:
Fabien turn off your hacks! You keep pwning me & you never die!. I shot you like 10 times.

hu? when was the last time I pwned you?
Oh you mean that you think we are crying because of the ASP?
Well there are other maps than deadwood you know and other games too.
I think a deadwood map with no super, no asp is also interesting, you should come on our server from time to time, we do other weapons and UA, ask Hand we have fun together.

-- fabien
Back to top Go down
COSTA
team
team
COSTA

Male
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Don't call me hack again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:19 am

Belly-B wrote:

??? what tha fuck is happening here mmm we are adult people ? as smiley says LETS GO FOR A BEERRR AND FOR SOME BITCHESSS Beer Beer Beer
Back to top Go down
HanDcapdgy
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Don't call me hack again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:43 am

Yeah I was playing a bit last night with you guys with pistols, it was fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Belly-B
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Don't call me hack again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:53 am

ukksafabien wrote:
Belly-B wrote:

hu? when was the last time I pwned you?
Oh you mean that you think we are crying because of the ASP?
Well there are other maps than deadwood you know and other games too.
I think a deadwood map with no super, no asp is also interesting, you should come on our server from time to time, we do other weapons and UA, ask Hand we have fun together.

-- fabien

I'm just joking fabi Smile
Cu in the woods.
Back to top Go down
E.O.//thaman
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Don't call me hack again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:44 am

@hunter: yes not recently, but a couple of months ago it did pick you up. not only you but many players, its the stupid bug, i have tried everything to get rid of it. Im not saying this is what happen on your server, im just saying its possible..
@ocik: i dont go on ekc server not because of PB but because of ping... i think that would be one of the main reasons why not many people from usa/asia/australia. go on there. what would u prefer a server where your ping is 10 or a server where your ping is 200..
@tweekz: dude if u got any spare lines u cant finish u know where to find me xD
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Don't call me hack again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:11 am

@ Tman - Fa show MF
Back to top Go down
E.O.//thaman
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Don't call me hack again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:46 am

xD
Good man ;P
Back to top Go down
mldrazo
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Don't call me hack again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:30 am

Look guys let’s stop excusing. Is like every time you guys see something weird has to be hack!!! Spread hacks, one leg guys running around or when the screen listed u die but u were not…it happen often is a bug …

*MLd* members don’t use hacks period and same thing for ekc and s2n. There no bullet proof antihack system in any online games, we can either keep excuse on and on…..or trust and respect each other clans and try to keep this game alive… if not there is no point playing each other in any clan match. Let’s make this be our last time talk about this period. If there any future problem have admin handle thought xfire or email. Our email clan_mainland@yahoo.com

To answer you why we are not running pb now is not worth it. I been running *MLd* server almost 3 years and I saw all kinds of hacks more than anyone here…..we streamed our server and used webtool before even some of you starting to play Fear. Here is the link http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-latest50-fear-lfb17.html our *MLd* streaming account is there. Once the pb stop supporting fear we have to turn off pb and switch to [SEC] server. In the years past when the server was full 24/7, pb help a lot banning noob hackers but now the server traffic so slow by switching pb on just make the matter worst. All pb will do just kicking players and most of them won’t put their effort to do pb update on their own.

p.s. hey ekc are u guys ready to play us yet???

take care and cya in the wood guys..

Last edited by mldrazo on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mldtypev
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Don't call me hack again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:44 am

I alway respect S2n they are not afraid play us on a real clan match!
OK for EKC hunter now you really piss me off. let's have a 8vs8 a real clan war!!!! no more bull shit let get it on ..and let the best team win!
(We have ask you guys for a clan war for a longtime ,but you guys would not play us on a real match.)
EKC hunter we play alot of scrimmages and never post the result or try to make it offical because scrimmages mean unoffical! We beat TF long time ago on scrimmages never post the result . Just go ask around on all the clan did we ever lie or mis post and clan match results !!!!
Back to top Go down
PROBLEMS723
team
team
PROBLEMS723

Male
Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Don't call me hack again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:05 am

hmmmm i c yall r just ignoring my post sup wit that MLD lets take it 2 the basics 1 time
( if you're scared just say you're scared & I'll let you get in my pocket so I can protect you lol
Back to top Go down
mldtypev
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Don't call me hack again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:25 am

you are funny!!! problem LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male
Number of posts : 2923
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Don't call me hack again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:27 am

mldtypev wrote:
I alway respect S2n they are not afraid play us on a real clan match!
OK for EKC hunter now you really piss me off. let's have a 8vs8 a real clan war!!!! no more bull shit let get it on ..and let the best team win!
(We have ask you guys for a clan war for a longtime ,but you guys would not play us on a real match.)
EKC hunter we play alot of scrimmages and never post the result or try to make it offical because scrimmages mean unoffical! We beat TF long time ago on scrimmages never post the result . Just go ask around on all the clan did we ever lie or mis post and clan match results !!!!

We wait answer from u clan about date war. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://s2ntheclan.forumotion.com/
~EKC~Hunter
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Don't call me hack again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:17 pm

@Type V: ok, im sorry that i posted that scrim, as i said before i just was extremely aggressive.

The war against mld: yes, we would be ready but we only play in a punkbusted server (that after the match no1 can tell shits, its better for both sides).the second problems are the superweapons, we only make clanwars WITHOUT superweapons coz camping at base with MP50 and killing every1 who runs for flag is too easy in my opinion..without superweapons is great: only asp and other weapins skill count then. if you say yes, that u will play on a punkbusted server without superweapons, i dont have anything against it.

s2n: i thought daz already wrote u an e mail pink. this sunday at 20:00 is the best time for us, earlier could be hard to gather all members. 20:00 Berlin time is okay? plz let me know. the rules: in your server, superweapons off, runspeed etc is your decision.
Back to top Go down
~EKC~Ocik
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Don't call me hack again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:04 pm

Wut about official clanwar with MLd. 3 vs. 3, supers off? IMo its more adrenalin juicy game, than booring reskilling in 8 vs. 8........ bounce
Back to top Go down
mldtypev
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Don't call me hack again! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:49 pm

EKC hunter you discuss the detail of the clan match with razo. but let me make it clear .
you dont make the rules on a clan match!!! both side have to agree terms!!!
Is like a like playing a soccer match if you dont have a good goalie so let's change the rules and take out the goalie position! or In a amercain football game ..if you dont have good quarterback so let's not allow a passing in the game!!!

We have be playing clan war with many clan with this setting for 3 years!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Don't call me hack again! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't call me hack again!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4