s2n
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s2n clan members

<S2N><Forum>HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:48 pm
Similar topics
Visitors
Web Counters
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Ads
Free Website Hosting

Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS

Go down 
+18
nTune
E.O.//thaman
s2n vita
Seargant007
PROBLEMS723
_Half
sakura
Nero
tweekz
d4d0
Fabien
GoHeels!
Pink
smilecro
*MLd*bonbontom
seeker24
BillyKid
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male
Number of posts : 1541
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:30 am

Nice works, so we can kick you soon Beer
Back to top Go down
http://www.s2n.fr
Seargant007
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit
Seargant007

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:04 pm

lol... yea yea yea yea kick it out kick it out
Back to top Go down
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Fabien

Male
Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:31 am

tonight some of us played against ralli, tech and baby_baby...

they could anticipate every move we were doing, as if they knew were we were!
This is so fucked up... my FPS was down 50% to the 50s... cannot play @ 50fps. TC had the same problem as I did... really fucked up...

Also baby_baby, one shot, one kill even if you have 100% health and 100% armor he's the freakiest cheater of all.
At least mook and nrdoog we can kill them!!

Anyways players can cheat on our server, at least the MLD can... That's sad and fucked up... fucked up that they have to cheat to feel good about themselves... what a bunch of loosers...
Back to top Go down
PROBLEMS723
team
team
PROBLEMS723

Male
Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:29 am

ukksafabien wrote:

This is so fucked up... my FPS was down 50% to the 50s... cannot play @ 50fps. TC had the same problem as I did... really fucked up...

Also baby_baby, one shot, one kill even if you have 100% health and 100% armor he's the freakiest cheater of all.

Anyways players can cheat on our server, at least the MLD can... That's sad and fucked up... fucked up that they have to cheat to feel good about themselves... what a bunch of loosers...
I agree me & 2 other bro.s play against some other clan on there server it's like they had health hacks or armor or something be cause they would'nt die only with ua then it was billykids reign of terror why do clans need 2 hack to compete is S2N just that damn good or are they just scared to use skill ?
Back to top Go down
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Fabien

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:59 am

They are affraid of failures, that is Smile
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male
Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:19 am

when i use to play with 50 fps it was like fabien describe shooting the opponent 5 or more times still they dont die it was frustrating for me even more with a laggy server like mainland aND YES THAT SEVER IS FUCKED.
AS FOR razo mook and nrdog yes mook and nrdog are killable baby baby=razo sOMETimes it looks like something is wierd about that guy he also uses nickname Raji can i kill him ? yes. but it takes a bit more effort not because he is good but because it seem like he laggs not noticeble lagg but i think he downloads a certain amount while he plays not sure but i stand by on what said. sneeky asss fucker
Back to top Go down
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Fabien

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:34 am

yeah I wonder how they do that, maybe they throttle bittorrent???

-- fabien
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male
Number of posts : 1541
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:06 pm

i said it before...
Long time, they have something to take more brandwitch to other player.
Your fps down a half, u have some lag cause they take all brand...
For me it s like a cheat, remember the stop/start button that i've watched to u all on a video... its possibel that they use something like that.

5 shooting normal when u have 50 fps or less.

Look yesterday fabien, with canon, u try to kill me with 4 bullets and i dont die...why??? idk. laggy may be...
Back to top Go down
s2n vita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
s2n vita

Male
Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:57 pm

BillyKid wrote:
i said it before...
Long time, they have something to take more brandwitch to other player.
Your fps down a half, u have some lag cause they take all brand...
For me it s like a cheat, remember the stop/start button that i've watched to u all on a video... its possibel that they use something like that.

5 shooting normal when u have 50 fps or less.

Look yesterday fabien, with canon, u try to kill me with 4 bullets and i dont die...why??? idk. laggy may be...

by mld server i have problem too with ping and maybe fps
i was have always 176 ping now 180 sometimes 185 - 195
need 4 or 5 shots to kill
server is down or its mld works (cheat)
Back to top Go down
smilecro
team
team
smilecro

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:56 pm

Hmm agree with u Vitas, on our server when i play and MLd present my FPS and ping is ok....but when i play on MLd server my FPS is a half.....

Smile
Back to top Go down
<S2N><Mefisto>
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
<S2N><Mefisto>

Male
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:40 am

Hi Today was prezent,some player nick was
hawk~eyed~ was been wery good kill rate was 90:15 in a teamspeek whe was assuming that hi was a cheater so when TTLCHAOS vas asking him who hi is,his goone.
I was about not payng attention but then i read this post.

http://mldclan.spruz.net/forums/?page=post&id=286238A8-2A65-472E-9C86-7FB7E82DE7F1&fid=146822

Peace.
Back to top Go down
s2n vita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
s2n vita

Male
Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:38 am

Mefisto(Serb) wrote:
hawk~eyed~ was been wery good kill rate was 90:15 in a teamspeek whe was assuming that hi was a cheater so when TTLCHAOS vas asking him who hi is,his goone.

http://mldclan.spruz.net/forums/?page=post&id=286238A8-2A65-472E-9C86-7FB7E82DE7F1&fid=146822

Peace.

and who was prototype? maybe me^^i have use it but long time ago,
Back to top Go down
PROBLEMS723
team
team
PROBLEMS723

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:38 am

s2n vita wrote:
Mefisto(Serb) wrote:

Peace.

and who was prototype? maybe me^^i have use it but long time ago,

me and ttlchaos played on our server with hawk_eyed dude was cheating I asked him who was he , & he left hmmmmm I wonder why
Back to top Go down
smilecro
team
team
smilecro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:05 am

I play with him yesterday...hmmm he leave game next match......hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Fabien

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:07 pm

How come SEC is not catching his cheats?
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male
Number of posts : 2923
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:33 am

ukksafabien wrote:

I also sometimes 1 shot. When opponents are on one line, you can 1 shot kill two people. I had such a case. They called me Cheats, but I never used the cheat codes. Older for that. More important for the ping. Low Ping, you can often have a 1 shot and kill.
Back to top Go down
https://s2ntheclan.forumotion.com/
E.O.//thaman
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:36 am

I don't think MLd are hacks or cheats.. The server lags and fps are low because it is having problems after service same thing is happening with our server.. s2n is the only deadwood server still running and is running fine.. MLd and E.O servers are down and we dont know how to get them back up... Also do u really think razo is the biggest hack of them all..?? come on, razo is a great player but ek9 is much harder to kill XD lol Smile...
guys lets not talk about other clans.. if all clans unite deadwood will survive!! we have to eliminate all hacks from servers but MLd are no hacks.. they are old school been playing fear for years like a lot of s2n Smile
just my opinion peace!
Back to top Go down
nTune
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:04 am

Hey Tha_Man and Pink. I guess you and pink is the only two players in this post that have common sense. I appreciate the post you two laid down here. That's all i gotta say, cu in da woods...
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:24 am

*MLd*nTune wrote:
Hey Tha_Man and Pink. I guess you and pink is the only two players in this post that have common sense. I appreciate the post you two laid down here. That's all i gotta say, cu in da woods...
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm lool
Back to top Go down
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Fabien

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:25 am

Thanks for dropping by nTune.
I mean what I say and I say what I mean.
I have doubts about these guys, for the reasons that I mentioned above, how do you explain the drops in FPS and the one shot one kill with 100% health and 100% armor?
Back to top Go down
nTune
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:43 am

Np fabien. I kill and get kill with one shots before many times, no doubt about it, im pretty sure you've done it before and it's exactly wat Pink describe. Bout the fps drop, you know our server been having this maintenance these couple of weeks. I go in averaging 300-350 fps and mine drop more than half and my ping sky rockets high. It happens to some players but not all. You have been a friend in our site, I have no problem wit u fabien, but posting this kind of S*** bout *MLd*Razo hacking was not a bright one. I'll let u think about it!!!
Back to top Go down
yeow_z
Corporal
Corporal
yeow_z

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:16 am

i really dont want to post in this topic and trying not to offend you by my words. guys, people, kiddo, noobie! did you compare low pingers to high pingers? did you ever play on 14-20 ping in server? afaik, your ping is more than 100 in our server, so what do you expect? compare our ping to your ping. 100 ping is like around 1sec. delayed. and how much fps do you have? what kind of internet you have? im not bragging or something here, but my ping is around 20's and 300-800 fps. compare to yours?? i still respect S2N guys, you are my old clanmate, but not the new guys! my respect, sakura, pink, billy and some pioneers! i dont play fear couple of months cuz there are a lot of noobs crying and you guys still joing them? and we all know fear is f*ckn dying. you're not helping to rebuild FEAR, you putting down the fear community. did you NEW GUYS play when PB still support FEAR? Darn it! why dont you just sit down and learn how to play FPS and practice your skill to aim and defend urself in a battle. stop crying like a noob. Crying or Very sad Beer migawd! how old are you guys?? below 13 yrs old? you cant even use xfire then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mldclan.spruz.net/main.asp
smilecro
team
team
smilecro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:21 am

*MLd*nTune wrote:
Np fabien. I kill and get kill with one shots before many times, no doubt about it, im pretty sure you've done it before and it's exactly wat Pink describe. Bout the fps drop, you know our server been having this maintenance these couple of weeks. I go in averaging 300-350 fps and mine drop more than half and my ping sky rockets high. It happens to some players but not all. You have been a friend in our site, I have no problem wit u fabien, but posting this kind of S*** bout *MLd*Razo hacking was not a bright one. I'll let u think about it!!!

Hey nTune... take it easy...we dont talking about cheating just to say its very strange about FPS nothing else.....My FPS is 70-80 lol on your server...and i dont think that u are a cheater....my fps on your server was good before, but now is sucks

See you in woods
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:29 am

Oh what!!! Lets just fucken relax here guys what was said was said so lets just drop it now . They're only words.razo our bad, dont trip coo.
Back to top Go down
PROBLEMS723
team
team
PROBLEMS723

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:53 am

tweekz wrote:
Oh what!!! Lets just fucken relax here guys what was said was said so lets just drop it now . They're only words.razo our bad, dont trip coo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next