s2n
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s2n clan members

<S2N><Forum>HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:48 pm
Similar topics
Visitors
Web Counters
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Ads
Free Website Hosting

Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS

Go down 
+18
nTune
E.O.//thaman
s2n vita
Seargant007
PROBLEMS723
_Half
sakura
Nero
tweekz
d4d0
Fabien
GoHeels!
Pink
smilecro
*MLd*bonbontom
seeker24
BillyKid
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
PROBLEMS723
team
team
PROBLEMS723

Male
Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:57 am

yeow_z wrote:
i really dont want to post in this topic and trying not to offend you by my words. guys, people, kiddo, noobie! did you compare low pingers to high pingers? did you ever play on 14-20 ping in server? afaik, your ping is more than 100 in our server, so what do you expect? compare our ping to your ping. 100 ping is like around 1sec. delayed. and how much fps do you have? what kind of internet you have? im not bragging or something here, but my ping is around 20's and 300-800 fps. compare to yours?? i still respect S2N guys, you are my old clanmate, but not the new guys! my respect, sakura, pink, billy and some pioneers! i dont play fear couple of months cuz there are a lot of noobs crying and you guys still joing them? and we all know fear is f*ckn dying. you're not helping to rebuild FEAR, you putting down the fear community. did you NEW GUYS play when PB still support FEAR? Darn it! why dont you just sit down and learn how to play FPS and practice your skill to aim and defend urself in a battle. stop crying like a noob. Crying or Very sad Beer migawd! how old are you guys?? below 13 yrs old? you cant even use xfire then Very Happy

REGARDLESS OF WHO & WHAT THERE WHOEVERS PERSONAL VIEWS I CAN'T STOP NOBODY FROM SAYING I CHEAT I JUST KNOW I DON'T SO IT DON'T MATTER I JUST LAUGH NOW IF I WAS I MIGHT GET UPSET BECAUSE I'D FEEL LIKE THAT PERSON WAS TELLING ON ME
HMMM ANYONE GOT SOMETHING 2 HIDE

IF IT DON'T APPLY TO YOU SHAKE THE DUST OFF YOUR SHOES & KEEP WALKING

WHY WOULD IT RUFFLE YOUR FEATHERS I MEAN DAMN YOU'VE BEEN IN RETIREMENT FOR MONTHS AND COME BACK JUST TO ISSUE 2 CENTS WOW YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN PRESENT TO SEE WHATS BEEN GOING ON
HMM GLAD OUR WORDS EFFECT YOU ass YOU MADE ME FEEL SO IMPORTANT king Laughing THANKS MAYBE YOU CAN NAME A CITY AFTER US SINCE THE OPINION OF SOME OF THE S2N BRO.S WHOM YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ARE SO GREAT
NOW DO YOU SEE
HOW CHILDISH ALL THIS IS
AND TELL WHOM EVER THAT RELAYED THE MESSAGE (THAT BRO.S SAID MLD ARE CHEATERS ) TO STOP TRYING TO START SHIT Evil or Very Mad WE ALL KNOW WHO
MAYBE THEY NEED SOME DICK IN THERE LIFE OR SOMETHING BECAUSE THAT AIN'T WHAT MEN DO

NOT TRYING 2 DISRESPECT NOBODY BUT LETS GET IT TOGETHER

LONG LIVE THE WOODS
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male
Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:07 am

Fucken Problems Bro you crack me up lmfao
Back to top Go down
nTune
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:33 am

Ain't nobody mad. Very Happy We're actually laughing our ass off. you know? So it's saids and done. See you all in da woods...
Back to top Go down
E.O.//thaman
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:41 am

Guys MLd and s2n are two of oldest clans in deadwood.. you guys should be setting example for other clans and other players.. no fighting between eachother. accusing people of hack or whatever..
at problems : dude man u are funny guy Smile
at tweekz: i agree its been said now every1 move on
at fabien: thats your opinion and no1 can change your mind for you Smile But unless u have proof its a big thing to say.
AT EVERY1: unite together LONG LIVE THE WOODS
Back to top Go down
PROBLEMS723
team
team
PROBLEMS723

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:30 am

now this guy is a cheater
sec reported spread hack each time this happens he leaves now thats real
http://www.gametracker.com/server/8.9.17.203:27888/player/Hawk~Eyed/
Back to top Go down
PROBLEMS723
team
team
PROBLEMS723

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:37 am

*MLd*nTune wrote:
Ain't nobody mad. Very Happy We're actually laughing our ass off. you know? So it's saids and done. See you all in da woods...

now thats what I'm talking about
let's murder each other in the the woods
then drink a beer Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yeow_z
Corporal
Corporal
yeow_z

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:59 am

good news., i just got banned right now in your server. while hawk eyed was there. nice! skilled players sometimes not good playing in public server. thats why i dont really play fear that much anymore, people keep kicking me.,
Back to top Go down
http://mldclan.spruz.net/main.asp
PROBLEMS723
team
team
PROBLEMS723

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:22 am

yeow_z wrote:
good news., i just got banned right now in your server. while hawk eyed was there. nice! skilled players sometimes not good playing in public server. thats why i dont really play fear that much anymore, people keep kicking me.,
wow well who ban'd you ? thats amazing lol I guess this ain't the time 2 say welcome back Very Happy
you have to remember sometimes with skills are so great (to someone that thinks their good but aren't really) it looks like a hacker (hell) i ain't even the best & I got kicked one night .and still get blamed sometimes for cheating thats the price of being better nobody said it was free
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male
Number of posts : 2923
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:49 am

1. All that the player sees on the monitor is not 100% accurate result. Next is the exchange of data with the server and is of great importance ping. A ping from all different. Here's an example: I shoot at the enemy from a short distance 2x3. All 6 rounds to get into it. 1 He shoots and kills me again. I'm having doubts, but there were cases when I killed a similar way. I was accused of unfair play. But I played a fair, just the data from my computer was the server first.

2. 100% health and 100% armor and killed by 1 shot. Because the 1 shot in the head and the 2 others in the body. Headshot writes only when the last shot in the head. If the last bullet hit to the body, do not write Headshot.
Perhaps it got two players, but in FEAR can kill only one. A player who sees his murder and begins to doubt his honesty.

3. For me, a big problem on the server lags MLd. If I run, then quickly take the ASP, quickly aim and shoot it does not get 1 shot at goal, only 2 shot into the goal.
Or should I wait after sighting a small pause, then 1 shot on target.
But there are such lags, when a short distance 4, and no one shot at goal. Sad Sad Sad

In the forest plays a few players and we all know each other. Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://s2ntheclan.forumotion.com/
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:53 am

E.O.//thaman wrote:
Guys MLd and s2n are two of oldest clans in deadwood.. you guys should be setting example for other clans and other players.. no fighting between eachother. accusing people of hack or whatever..
at problems : dude man u are funny guy Smile
at tweekz: i agree its been said now every1 move on
at fabien: thats your opinion and no1 can change your mind for you Smile But unless u have proof its a big thing to say.
AT EVERY1: unite together LONG LIVE THE WOODS

We are the old enemy. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

War always and everywhere. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
yeow_z
Corporal
Corporal
yeow_z

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:38 pm

heres what happened, i was playing with my real name,
Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 S2n

then after that round i left then rejoin the game with different name, after i got 30/10 ratio, they kicked me in your server. (which is always happened before, but i just ignore it) but now, look at your attitude. how can i ignore it if you guys keep accusing us as a bunch of Hackers? well tnx for that, we are now famous! :lol: MLd = Hollywood Celebrities, always on the news. Very Happy

im out, this is pointless., lets just see you in the battlefield, i have few words, before kicking or banning, spectate first. and dont lower your guard kids.
Back to top Go down
http://mldclan.spruz.net/main.asp
*MLd*bonbontom
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit
*MLd*bonbontom

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:52 pm

Hi All
I have plyd F.E.A.R sinse the first day it came out, i have been a *MLd* for 2 year now. I have the same problem like Pink and others, more diffiicult 2 kill ppl and 1 side is getting all the headshoots. cyclops

If some 1 have a serverproblem or hack problem come post it on our website !!! Fabien u disapoint me the most in that matter, cuz u know where our web site is !

Razo is our 2 in command, accuse him of hacking is a big offence and some1 better give him a apology or give us some proof of hacking.

Billy my friend, i trust u 2 sort this out.

Take Care
BBT
Back to top Go down
gizmo
team
team

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:00 pm

Bros and all my friends from the woods,
I'm kinda new to deadwood, but been a gamer all my life.
In the past I had the feeling that MLD were cheating, But before that, long b4 I joined, I also thought S2N were cheating...
Whenever I meet a better player my first instinct and pride tells me he is cheating.
Now, as some of you know, I've been accused of cheating sometimes, and I'm not even close to being a good S2N fighter yet.
I play on 2 machines, one at work, the other home. Both my machines get good pings (around 30-60 in good days). When I play from work, I change my nick (sometimes pivot) since I don't want to embarrass our clan with my poor performance. See, the reason is that on my work machine I get much less FPS than at home, and my skill changes dramatically.
I'm not saying I know for sure nobody's cheating...
It is true however, that a better machine changes everything.
Hawk-eyed or whatever his nick is, is iBounce.

You know what? Fuck it, everyone better than me is a cheater! Very Happy

Your friend, Firm

P.S. Right now my home machine (the better one) is a $400 refurbished HP desktop running vista. I wasn't planning on getting a new one but I really want to kick your asses, so I might. Beer
Back to top Go down
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Fabien

Male
Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:48 pm

*MLd*nTune wrote:
Np fabien. I kill and get kill with one shots before many times, no doubt about it, im pretty sure you've done it before and it's exactly wat Pink describe. Bout the fps drop, you know our server been having this maintenance these couple of weeks. I go in averaging 300-350 fps and mine drop more than half and my ping sky rockets high. It happens to some players but not all. You have been a friend in our site, I have no problem wit u fabien, but posting this kind of S*** bout *MLd*Razo hacking was not a bright one. I'll let u think about it!!!

nTune, I kill and get killed that's the game, but getting killed with ONE shot when I have 100% health and 100% armor, COME ON! you know as well as I do that fear is not designed for that.

My FPS are in the 300s and I was down in the low 50s that time but ONLY that time, everything was fin before that. Coincidence? Maybe...
My Ping? Ha! I am in the 70s on our server and 50s on yours... so it's not the ping trust me...

What next? you are going to tell me that a one punch kill exists? Smile

-- Fabien
Back to top Go down
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Fabien

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:53 pm

yeow_z wrote:
i really dont want to post in this topic and trying not to offend you by my words. guys, people, kiddo, noobie! did you compare low pingers to high pingers? did you ever play on 14-20 ping in server? afaik, your ping is more than 100 in our server, so what do you expect? compare our ping to your ping. 100 ping is like around 1sec. delayed. and how much fps do you have? what kind of internet you have? im not bragging or something here, but my ping is around 20's and 300-800 fps. compare to yours?? i still respect S2N guys, you are my old clanmate, but not the new guys! my respect, sakura, pink, billy and some pioneers! i dont play fear couple of months cuz there are a lot of noobs crying and you guys still joing them? and we all know fear is f*ckn dying. you're not helping to rebuild FEAR, you putting down the fear community. did you NEW GUYS play when PB still support FEAR? Darn it! why dont you just sit down and learn how to play FPS and practice your skill to aim and defend urself in a battle. stop crying like a noob. Crying or Very sad Beer migawd! how old are you guys?? below 13 yrs old? you cant even use xfire then Very Happy

It is true that I have been playing only for a year now and I am still tweaking my machine, training etc... therefore still a noob, but you have to admit that all these coincidences add up to a lot, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Fabien

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:05 pm

*MLd*bonbontom wrote:
Hi All
I have plyd F.E.A.R sinse the first day it came out, i have been a *MLd* for 2 year now. I have the same problem like Pink and others, more diffiicult 2 kill ppl and 1 side is getting all the headshoots. cyclops

If some 1 have a serverproblem or hack problem come post it on our website !!! Fabien u disapoint me the most in that matter, cuz u know where our web site is !

Razo is our 2 in command, accuse him of hacking is a big offence and some1 better give him a apology or give us some proof of hacking.

Take Care
BBT

Hey Tom,
I guess I should put all the stuff to coincidence and a bad game then.
I did not put this on your server guys because I wanted to talk about it with my s2n bros first, my right, ok? Besides what does that change? Nothing.
Now in the last clan war your team got 2 spread hacks and since then I have been paying attention more and observing games. The sad thing about this is that it made me more suspicious so maybe I am blowing this out of proportion but in my book there is stuff that just blows my mind in this game and you guys are the only one that do it...
How am I supposed to react? What if from one day to the next, I kill you with head shots only and you see me having 60-90 kills and 2 deaths? how would you react?
Hey a year ago I also accused billy & sneekz of being a hack but they took the time to explain me stuff about the game, etc... Maybe a little better communication is the key to this tragedy, no?

-- Fabien
Back to top Go down
PROBLEMS723
team
team
PROBLEMS723

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:55 pm

[quote="*MLd*bonbontom"]Hi All

Take Care
BBT[/quote
:lol: :lol:lol he sounds like someones parent
Back to top Go down
mldtypev
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:15 pm

For fabien, all I have to said is I lost all the respect I have for you!

Please dont accuse anyone of cheating if you dont have the facts to prove it!

There are some very good players in S2n. I alway look forward on our clanwar
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:54 pm

It is necessary to stop this discussion. All our players yours faithfully concern to a MLd clan and its members. cheers

What for this scandal?help

We shall find out our attitudes in a wood. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Fabien

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:27 pm

yeow_z wrote:
heres what happened, i was playing with my real name,
Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 S2n

then after that round i left then rejoin the game with different name, after i got 30/10 ratio, they kicked me in your server. (which is always happened before, but i just ignore it) but now, look at your attitude. how can i ignore it if you guys keep accusing us as a bunch of Hackers? well tnx for that, we are now famous! :lol: MLd = Hollywood Celebrities, always on the news. Very Happy

im out, this is pointless., lets just see you in the battlefield, i have few words, before kicking or banning, spectate first. and dont lower your guard kids.

Yeow_z, I do spectate and it's fun to see who's doing what and how. Sometimes, few words DURING the battle might answer some doubts, yep communication can help, amazing hu? When I have doubts, I ask questions right away during the battle but you guys don't answer, don't deny it it's true and you know it.
Anways, see you in the woods... I am sure you will have more pleasure killing me now... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Fabien

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:31 pm

mldtypev wrote:
For fabien, all I have to said is I lost all the respect I have for you!

Please dont accuse anyone of cheating if you dont have the facts to prove it!

There are some very good players in S2n. I alway look forward on our clanwar

TypeV.... what respect?
i was not aware that I had earn any from you guys, I mean come on, apart from few of you, you guys don't even say "Hi" when entering a battle and when we ask questions you rarely answer... How's that for friendly?
Don't get me wrong, you guys are good and I know it but as I said in previous posts, there are time when doubts sets in.

-- Fabien
Back to top Go down
smilecro
team
team
smilecro

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:40 pm

Hmmmm

Hey bros and friends from MLd,,

Guys i have one good idea LETS GO ALL OF US TO FUCKING DRINKING BEEEEEERRRRRRR drunken drunken drunken drunken

See you in woods mfs

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.s2n.fr
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Fabien

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:48 pm

I agree,
emails and forum don't relate the moods or emotions created in debates...
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male
Number of posts : 1541
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:48 am

WoooooooOOOooUUU

Let me a few time in Hollidays, to dont watch the sea and read the forum, After i will answer about lags, fps, computer and Bugs SpreadHack Beer :ass:

brb soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.s2n.fr
PROBLEMS723
team
team
PROBLEMS723

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:15 am

DAMN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I CAN'T SAY YOU CHEAT YOU CAN'T SAY I CHEAT I CAN'T SAY MY BRO.S DON'T CHEAT AND NEITHER CAN YOU
BECAUSE AIN'T NONE OF US STANDING BESIDE THE OTHER WHEN THEY PLAY TO MAKE SURE

ALL I CAN SAY IS WHAT I DO AND WHAT I DON'T DO AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE SEC REPORTS THAT SAYS SO & SO IS CHEATING
THATS IT THATS ALL NO MORE NO LESS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next