s2n
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s2n clan members

<S2N><Forum>HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:48 pm
Similar topics
Visitors
Web Counters
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Ads
Free Website Hosting

SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR

Go down 
+3
BillyKid
Nero
tweekz
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male
Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-09-29

SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Empty
PostSubject: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:32 pm

ABSOLUTELY NOT KNOWING THAT A PLAYER HAS HACK BEFORE CAN ONLY BE SUSPICIOUS IN THE EYE'S OF MANY HONEST PLAYERS. QUESTIONS WILL BE ASK, EMOTIONS WILL RISE AND FUEDS WILL START. THIS CAN BE AVOIDED VERY EASILY LESS DRAMA MORE FUN EVERYONE'S HAPPY EXCEPT FOR THE HACKER BUT THAT SOUNDS LIKE A PERSONAL PROBLEM TO ME lol!
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain
Captain
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:45 am

No, they shouldn't. Easy as that.
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:55 am

Nero wrote:
No, they shouldn't. Easy as that.
yeah i know it sounds easy to say but to act on it it a whole different story im not going to call this person a hacker(*Mld*sneeKZ) but his name been on the list since 2007AND he has not yet been cleared last i checked. something to think about you guys
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain
Captain
Nero

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:06 am

ill call him a hacker, i have enough videos to prove it he can kiss my @sP
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:34 am

Nero wrote:
ill call him a hacker, i have enough videos to prove it he can kiss my @sP
i was just wondering why was sneekz permmited to play in both s2n vs mld matches
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain
Captain
Nero

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:44 am

you'll have to talk on billy about that one, but look back to s2n and there were also issues.

ask sneekz about the hack, and i can promise you 2 things. 1, a swift ban. 2, he really really thinks it was winamp.
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:37 am

Nero wrote:
you'll have to talk on billy about that one, but look back to s2n and there were also issues.

ask sneekz about the hack, and i can promise you 2 things. 1, a swift ban. 2, he really really thinks it was winamp.
theres no need for me to ask him that question his name is still going to be on the pb bans list
help help help help lol im pretty sure that the list is accepted by most respectiful players you know
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male
Number of posts : 1541
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:09 pm

i remember one thing about PB ban, and Nero could confirm or no what i'll saying, but you could be clear on the PB Ban list if some Admins server confirm that you dont use cheat, or hack.
I know too to be ban, sometime you must send to PB Team video to prove hack or cheat to somebody, and sometime some guys are ban or suspect to it...
So i think MLD and a few other have done all that it necessairy to him to be clean on this List.
But do you really think that he used it? Hhhmm ok to say, that it will be strange sometime but, say that they use cheat codes....hmmm no really sure, just suspitions.... Or Very Very good computer lol.
Look at Handy, he play with XPS DEll, it is not a shit PC ...
May be we must see it before talking about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.s2n.fr
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:37 pm

billykid wrote:
i remember one thing about PB ban, and Nero could confirm or no what i'll saying, but you could be clear on the PB Ban list if some Admins server confirm that you dont use cheat, or hack.
I know too to be ban, sometime you must send to PB Team video to prove hack or cheat to somebody, and sometime some guys are ban or suspect to it...
So i think MLD and a few other have done all that it necessairy to him to be clean on this List.
But do you really think that he used it? Hhhmm ok to say, that it will be strange sometime but, say that they use cheat codes....hmmm no really sure, just suspitions.... Or Very Very good computer lol.
Look at Handy, he play with XPS DEll, it is not a shit PC ...
May be we must see it before talking about.
well billy you are indeed a nice f*cken guy. if im arrested and put on trial for murder i would love for you to be on the jury INNOCENT I CAN GO HOME jesus f*cken christ :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: no offence but jeeez
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:10 pm

??? Shocked May be i have not understand well your talking before, cause i dont understand too you react....,,,???
Back to top Go down
d4d0
Sergent
Sergent
d4d0

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:59 pm

It is simple....some of them hack....maybe not all the time, but when they do u all know that. U all play this freeking game long enough to get feeling something is wrong. I find u all good players....u all play most of the time in wood...u all have decent machines....why the hell are u most of the time under mld players...tell me that? Maybe they are better.....hmmmmmm....maybe u are not good as u think you are....hmmmmmmm......maybe they use hacks. You will have to find answer that suits you. I only have one suggestion...try not to play only on mld....play on other servers little and u will find that hmmmmm feeling is not so much present anymore.

cya
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:05 pm

billykid wrote:
??? Shocked May be i have not understand well your talking before, cause i dont understand too you react....,,,???
im simply saying u are way to nice you believe that everyone has a good side to them and can be trusted , im saying not everyone is good not for one second people cant be trusted i learn that the hard way
. everyones out to be the best people dont care if they cheat just as long as they are recognized as the best they know that they are dishonest just as long as they dont get caught they dont care they want to be excepted lol. sorry u misunderstood but believe me i wasnt trying to offend you in anyway thats how i talk to my friends here in california no big deal sometimes f*cken is not bad example( i f*cken love pu$$y)lol lol! lol!

Last edited by tweekz on Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:08 pm

d4d0 wrote:
It is simple....some of them hack....maybe not all the time, but when they do u all know that. U all play this freeking game long enough to get feeling something is wrong. I find u all good players....u all play most of the time in wood...u all have decent machines....why the hell are u most of the time under mld players...tell me that? Maybe they are better.....hmmmmmm....maybe u are not good as u think you are....hmmmmmmm......maybe they use hacks. You will have to find answer that suits you. I only have one suggestion...try not to play only on mld....play on other servers little and u will find that hmmmmm feeling is not so much present anymore.

cya
ignoring the will not make it go away u need to beat them at there own game and that will leave a big mark on their faces
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:02 pm

only on clan zero server we can play.... All others are empty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BattleMac
Master Sergent
Master Sergent
BattleMac

Male
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:49 pm

Why is this topic still alive?? there are threads about this

already and have caused a great many fights.. we know

some people hack id some MLd and soo on. but heres the

problem u still play on there server. if u want to prove a

point get people to stop playing on their server and that will

shut them up.. who the fuck cares if they hack just dont

play with them.. i have seen may peopel hack and play with

glitches and when this happens i stay away from this clan

and there servers... it that simple if people know thay hack

then there wont be anyone on there servers and when they

go to other servers the admins should ban them its just

that simple.... so just leave it alone...... who the fuck

cares!!!!
Back to top Go down
s2n vita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
s2n vita

Male
Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:54 pm

d4d0 wrote:

i play long time on mld thats was my beginning on wood and i see who play fair and who not i see always noobs who using stfu lol mld play fair just all good players on mld clan but they are not invincibly I have found only her weak spots and already they go under it ,some they guys thinking maybe im cheating lol

others servers hmmm like mld server always full and good players not only mld´s others players too ,
i like ur server zero but some maps are to bad for me^^ im only good in woods on fear ,maybe I must get used to it

cya
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:00 pm

i could be agree with you Mac, But why you come sometime on their server lol, just to kick some ass, cause it's a full server...
I have asked to our teammate to choose between COD4 empty server and FEAR server, low price and may be more activity than the first.... MAy be it will be a solution to check them on our or your server to see the real song...
Back to top Go down
BattleMac
Master Sergent
Master Sergent
BattleMac

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:40 pm

i go to MLd server to play with friends because i only

see them on MLd server if they were to play on other

severs i would play there...... like u billy, sak, smile,

vita and others i dont like MLd and i dont like playing

there but because my friends do i join sometimes.

most of u should have good pings on our server..

our server is in great britian and i have a 100 and

some ping on it and i am in usa..
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:46 pm

yeah right mf i have 35, but not only deadwood :lol:
I think you should see me more now, cause dwl is finish Cool
And i dont like to be very small in one map lmao...

I will be there this night mfs to kick some ZERO !!!
Back to top Go down
BattleMac
Master Sergent
Master Sergent
BattleMac

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:16 pm

well in that case u have to be able to shoot mf and i dont think u can LOL
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:27 pm

help help
BattleMac wrote:
Why is this topic still alive?? there are threads about this

already and have caused a great many fights.. we know

some people hack id some MLd and soo on. but heres the

problem u still play on there server. if u want to prove a

point get people to stop playing on their server and that will

shut them up.. who the fuck cares if they hack just dont

play with them.. i have seen may peopel hack and play with

glitches and when this happens i stay away from this clan

and there servers... it that simple if people know thay hack

then there wont be anyone on there servers and when they

go to other servers the admins should ban them its just

that simple.... so just leave it alone...... who the fuck

cares!!!!
damn mac so take the easy way out dude HELL NO!!!!!IDK ABOUT YOU GUYS IM NOT TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO STOP GOING TO THEIR SERVER ITS A GREAT SERVERI REALLY ENJOY PLAYING THERE LIKE I SAID FROM THE BEGINING IM NOT CALLING MLD HACKERSI SIMPLY STATED THAT ONE OF THERE GUYS IS ON THE PB BANS LIST.THEY WITHOUT A DOUBT ARE A GREAT FUCKEN TEAM. PUTTING THATAT ASIDE ANY WHERE S2N PLAYS ILL BE THERE . IM NOT SAYING IM GONNA STOP PLAYING IN MAINLAND CUZ THERE ALOT OF GREAT PLAYERS THERE. HEY MAC ITS OBVIOUS SOME PERSONAL SH*T AGAINST MLD YOU SHOULD PROBALLY LET THAT GO AND HELP US BECOME A STONGER TEAM. BCUZ FROM THE LOOKS OF IT OUR TEAM NEEDS 3 OR 4 MORE GOOD PLAYERS.AND FINALLY THERE SHOULDNT BE HATE TOWARDS THEM UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO LOOK FOR THEM AND F*CK THEM UP REALLY NO VIDEO GAME IM TALKEN ABOUT THE REAL DEAL:x help help WHICH I DOUBT ANYONE IS WILLING TO DO EXCEPT ME LOL JK . HEY SOME OF THERE GUYS ARE IN THE L.A. AREA ME TOO:bounce: bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BattleMac
Master Sergent
Master Sergent
BattleMac

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:09 pm

people can be put on pb bans for something so small and have nothing to do with hacks dose that mean there hacking? idk its a fine line.. can u really trust that they are good people and it was a mistake? you have to be the judge of that.. and yes i know for a fact that MLd hacks... plain and simple.... i have no personal shit against them to be honest i think there nice people and they take care of there players.. so i am holding on to nothing.... just the fact that some people think they are so great and in truth there good but not great.. the only way s2n will become stronger is not with new players just players that play more and take to the to work together and PRATICE!! and in real deal its just a game and if u want to fuck them up in real well then u have problems BECASUE ITS JUST A GAME!!
Back to top Go down
d4d0
Sergent
Sergent
d4d0

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:57 pm

No mater if it is mld or any other player.....if he hacks...he is an asshole. Problem is that FEAR scene is small and wood scene even more small... so ppl go to mld. Some go there to worship them and kiss their ass and some to play with good players to become better. I played some very nice rounds there and improve my skill a lot..BUT...since i know they are hacking (and they do trust me) mld is in basket with all other ppl who doesent have my respect. So if u were playing on some other clan server i would write the same for them.
Last thing for me (actualy connected with original post)...U know what is on mld site: THIS CLAN DOES NOT CHEAT.....but they have players on PB ban list. Well that said much about their honesty.

cya
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:24 pm

BattleMac wrote:
people can be put on pb bans for something so small and have nothing to do with hacks dose that mean there hacking? idk its a fine line.. can u really trust that they are good people and it was a mistake? you have to be the judge of that.. and yes i know for a fact that MLd hacks... plain and simple.... i have no personal shit against them to be honest i think there nice people and they take care of there players.. so i am holding on to nothing.... just the fact that some people think they are so great and in truth there good but not great.. the only way s2n will become stronger is not with new players just players that play more and take to the to work together and PRATICE!! and in real deal its just a game and if u want to fuck them up in real well then u have problems BECASUE ITS JUST A GAME!!
haha nice i like how you switch all on me but hold on first theres no need to be jealous of them mac of course they re great not good great your probally in denial but its ok youll be fine lol:( Sad Sad im so f*cken lit that i might go out and look for them lol Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked but i dont want end on 10 o clock news for beating up 30yr old geeks lol oh shit im 25 but i aint no mutha f*cken nerd

Last edited by tweekz on Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:29 pm

d4d0 wrote:
No mater if it is mld or any other player.....if he hacks...he is an asshole. Problem is that FEAR scene is small and wood scene even more small... so ppl go to mld. Some go there to worship them and kiss their ass and some to play with good players to become better. I played some very nice rounds there and improve my skill a lot..BUT...since i know they are hacking (and they do trust me) mld is in basket with all other ppl who doesent have my respect. So if u were playing on some other clan server i would write the same for them.
Last thing for me (actualy connected with original post)...U know what is on mld site: THIS CLAN DOES NOT CHEAT.....but they have players on PB ban list. Well that said much about their honesty.

cya
well put man but idk about the whole worship thing though:cheers: cheers cheers cheers king king king cheers cheers cheers lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR   SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHOULD PLAYERS ON THE PB BANS LIST PARTICIPATE IN A CLAN WAR
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next