s2n
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s2n clan members

<S2N><Forum>HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:48 pm
Similar topics
Visitors
Web Counters
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Ads
Free Website Hosting

The *MLd* clan

Go down 
+7
MAZAK
tweekz
BillyKid
d4d0
sakura
Pink
Nero
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Nero
Captain
Captain
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2007-10-07

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: The *MLd* clan   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:14 am

Originally this post read something like...."mld are good players and thx 4 the games"

BUT.....

after today, i remove that statement.. I no like mld's ethics, THEY BAD PPLS (my own opinion) i hope they read this.

dont be proud of your jerk clan! Be proud that u all good players, but b good ppls. THEY ARE NOT!

they join game in OTF server and ruin it! they all gang up against the losing team and leave us outnumbered. they laugh at losing team, shows VERY BAD 4 CLAN!

only i like ROSCOE-747, term, and YeowZ.

Last edited by on Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male
Number of posts : 2923
Registration date : 2007-07-13

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The *MLd* clan   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:12 pm

Nero wrote:
Hmmmm, it's hard to write about a clan that can do so much owning.... but, here goes.

MLd's members are very good player of course, but they have REAL power with 2 or more MLd. I not say they will not die, and not say they wont lose. but they always give you a good fight....most times too good.... Wink

I enjoy 24/7 MLDW very much, thx 4 all the great games...

-Nero
To study it is necessary at strong players. Play against them, study precisely to shoot. Learn to choose a position inconvenient for them. affraid And in a month, two you will think on another. Basketball
Back to top Go down
https://s2ntheclan.forumotion.com/
Nero
Captain
Captain
Nero

Male

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The *MLd* clan   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 1:47 am

Roger that Wink
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain
Captain
Nero

Male

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The *MLd* clan   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 7:42 am

I think about this OFTEN, and have finally come to conclusion... My question long has been.

"Are MLD the best players, or the best hackers?..."

And here is my answer... "Neither" Perhaps many will say that MLd has the best kill scores and blah blah blah... but that mean very little to me.

If MLd are not cheater... then they have learned the precise manipulation of the game...and STILL DISHONESTY. If they are, then I need say nothing..

I also feel that some could be cheaters and some not, and DONT WORRY... i saw the picture that says.. "THIS CLAN DOES NOT CHEAT.."

BTW, i also saw the one that say... "THIS CLAN ONLY CARES ABOUT SERVERSPY AND BIG EGOS..."

it's ok though, i have made our upcoming match a very personal one... and i promise that no matter if u guys have the BEST TEAM READY, so we will be as well...

When i start playing FEAR, mld were like the total image of what i wanted to be... BUT I WAS WRONG... only maybe term and yeowZ.

few players are recognized by MLd with "hellos". and now i glad i NEVER became MLd...

FEAR will soon be gone... but i will remain here with server running, hoping to see some of the ppl that made my gaming fun...

_NERO
Back to top Go down
sakura
team
team
sakura

Male
Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2007-07-15

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: dont worry   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 2:01 pm

dont worry NERO !!

you will be there I will be there, you will be here I will be here cheers
Back to top Go down
d4d0
Sergent
Sergent
d4d0

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-09-03

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The *MLd* clan   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:15 pm

When friend go to war u don't wait him to ask you if u will fight with him. U follow and hope u will not let him down.

D
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The *MLd* clan   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:16 pm

Nero,u many times killed them, many times won. Now you are stronger than MLd Twisted Evil , and they are afraid of you. lol!
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male
Number of posts : 1541
Registration date : 2007-10-18

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The *MLd* clan   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:12 pm

hmmm, take care guys, some of them look us with other name, and look your styles....
We could win, but "Don't sale the skin to the bear before you should have kill it"....
LIke i could be not with you in the game if it is the 29 th, I AM with you all for this challenge !
WE COULD WIN !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.s2n.fr
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male
Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-09-29

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The *MLd* clan   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:28 am

what can i say mld maybe the best deadwood players i have ever been up against.sometimes it seems like you cant breakout into your offense. but everything has its weakness. routine in your game can kill you just keep them guessing no big deal
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The *MLd* clan   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:43 pm

they are just more organize than us lol
but by the past we could beat them.*Now we need to have some good players to do it...
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The *MLd* clan   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:27 pm

billykid wrote:
they are just more organize than us lol
but by the past we could beat them.*Now we need to have some good players to do it...

I do not agree. They well move and shoot. Tactics at them mediocre. In the first game when we played correctly tactically at them there was no chance. Following games we have badly constructed tactics and have lost. Not they have won it in a match :evil: -it we have lost Twisted Evil .
Now we had a player who well moves. We can construct a good command for a match. Basketball
Back to top Go down
MAZAK
team
team
MAZAK

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-11-12

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The *MLd* clan   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:57 am

hmmmm, i think mld is more orginized than us, when i fought in war i noticed when they come it was 4 deep everyone had thier place, and all attack at once. its simple military tatics as in life so in game.WE DONT HAVE SET TATICS, Pincer movements, flanking,false insertions or fire team tatics at all
If you want to win u must use what works as a team , I have noticed that ekc is starting to use this also and they will get harder to beat,hmmm
Asp skills are good but they alone are not enough to carry the day. a good fire team would be 2 asp 1machine gunner /flag runner / spotter /gaurd for snipers.use false attack some go left but the main body hit from the right off of mtns at the same time middle hits.us tatics are locate the enemy surround pin him down and overwhelm with superior fire power . mld does this all the time thier not wonder men theyre textbook
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The *MLd* clan   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:01 am

agree
Back to top Go down
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Fabien

Male
Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-01-27

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The *MLd* clan   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:09 am

That's why I am always on TS.
Get on TS so we can work together!
Also when you see a bro playing in a team, go to his/her team. Let's play together and use your S2N name and tag. Be proud of your name and your clan!

-- fabien
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The *MLd* clan   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:11 am

where are you actually on TS ? :lol:
Back to top Go down
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Fabien

Male

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The *MLd* clan   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:20 pm

When I play? Always.
Back to top Go down
*MLd*bonbontom
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit
*MLd*bonbontom

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-04

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The *MLd* clan   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:56 am

Some Q 4 u !

how come *MLd* are only hackers?
Just a thought!

I have played on the internet since 1996. i have played all the classics games MayB before some of u have been born.
but my gameing started loong before that, we played on lan in the University so i got my share on gameing.
I c my self as a litte more than average player in skills but i seldom have the 70-10 death ration,
if i have its more a lack of pros on the other team.

But one thing i think is very strange and u guys have 2 fill me inn here!

If some of the guyz are having a 70-10 score and u named EKC your just exceptional good ok !
If some of the guyz are having a 70-10 score and u named S2N your just exceptional good ok !
If some of the guyz are having a 70-10 score and u named DOW your just exceptional good ok !
If some of the guyz are having a 70-10 score and u named Zero your exceptional just good ok !
If some of the guyz are having a 70-10 score and u named *MLd* your a fucking hacker!

Take Care
BBT
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The *MLd* clan   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:47 pm

*MLd*bonbontom wrote:
Some Q 4 u !

Just a thought!

I have played on the internet since 1996. i have played all the classics games MayB before some of u have been born.
but my gameing started loong before that, we played on lan in the University so i got my share on gameing.
I c my self as a litte more than average player in skills but i seldom have the 70-10 death ration,

If some of the guyz are having a 70-10 score and u named EKC your just exceptional good ok !
If some of the guyz are having a 70-10 score and u named S2N your just exceptional good ok !
If some of the guyz are having a 70-10 score and u named DOW your just exceptional good ok !
If some of the guyz are having a 70-10 score and u named Zero your exceptional just good ok !
If some of the guyz are having a 70-10 score and u named *MLd* your a fucking hacker!

Take Care
BBT

Then they will be strong players and they will be called cheaters. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
In the game a lot of technical problems. None of the serious players do not call MLd-clan cheaters. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Bonbontom much sums. There is no objective assessment with which all would agree. This is the main problem. banned banned banned
Back to top Go down
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Fabien

Male

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The *MLd* clan   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:17 pm

*MLd*bonbontom wrote:
Some Q 4 u !

Just a thought!

Take Care
BBT

Hi Tom,
Ironic isn't it?
I guess it's the ransom of your success...
I have been called a cheater too on the s2n server not long ago... someone wanted to kick me out of the game... now that's fucked up since I am the weakest of the s2n clan...
Anyways... let's play!

Oh yeah and you know what SmileCro is going to say, right?

-- fabien
Back to top Go down
PROBLEMS723
team
team
PROBLEMS723

Male
Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-04-07

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The *MLd* clan   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:04 pm

*MLd*bonbontom wrote:
Some Q 4 u !

Just a thought!

Take Care
BBT

good question
my thoughts is :I don't think all MLD are hackers for the most part I've seen most of you have good days and bad days .I've seen a lot in the time I've been in the woods some of the things do make a person wonder . Anyone can admit to that . EXAMPLE: how can a person get shot 4 times with the T7 & not die ,lag maybe ,who am I to say .I just know it happened . that type of thing makes a person second guess is it skill or hack. Some of you I can say are straight animals in the woods (beast) then some I do wonder about

thats just my thoughts
the disturbed guy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The *MLd* clan   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:37 am

just one thing more than it :
Tom 70 -10 could be done. and some of S2N or Mld could do it
Ekc, hmmm :lol: joke Wink

But Tom, 70 - 10 with the "Bug" spreadhack is just calling for me Cheater that's all ...
Back to top Go down
BioS
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-09-22

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The *MLd* clan   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:28 pm

s2n clan i have played with most mld mostly handcapdgy, and e-dragon and i do pretty good against them and i also love to move around adn shoot at the same time. if some do not beleive me ask me to show u and i will well i wish u luck and hope u win s2n clan good team u can do it. = ]
Back to top Go down
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Fabien

Male

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The *MLd* clan   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:43 pm

BioS wrote:
s2n clan i have played with most mld mostly handcapdgy, and e-dragon and i do pretty good against them and i also love to move around adn shoot at the same time. if some do not beleive me ask me to show u and i will well i wish u luck and hope u win s2n clan good team u can do it. = ]

What I have noticed is that I use the scope only for long distance. So you can shoot ppl while moving when you are shooting with the ASP from the hip.

For the penetrator, g2a and pistols, I always focus and aim for the legs or the head, that's where there is the least amount of armor Very Happy

-- fabien
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The *MLd* clan   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:18 pm

legs and after body, 2 shots to kill Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The *MLd* clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The *MLd* clan   The *MLd* clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The *MLd* clan
Page 1 of 1