s2n
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s2n clan members

<S2N><Forum>HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:48 pm
Similar topics
Visitors
Web Counters
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Ads
Free Website Hosting

The <S2N> Clan

Go down 
+5
PROBLEMS723
smilecro
Fabien
tweekz
Belly-B
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Belly-B
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-09-22

The <S2N> Clan Empty
PostSubject: The <S2N> Clan   The <S2N> Clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:05 am

Hey s2n

Whilst I'm brought to your site with all the sh*t talk lately, I'l leave some comments about what I think about your clan.

You have got talented players in your team already:
s2n vita
s2n sakura
s2n pink
s2n tweek
s2n half

Maybe the rest of your team can play with the above top players more and learn their style of play, skills and postioning.
Stop moaning and accusing like noobs and just play harder (like your top players do). Who knows? you might even end our undeafeted record one day.

Also myself and proberly others too, dont like unarmed because of the cheap hyper punching glitch, quite boring too. Doesn't mean we can't play unarmed.

Smiley Cro can I have a beer? Smile
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male
Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-09-29

The <S2N> Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The <S2N> Clan   The <S2N> Clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 am

everyone from our clan has some kind talent' the only thing that matters here is what type of pc and vcard u have FPS MF thats whats it comes down to. im sure if some of our guys were on the geek squad they will have this whole fps shit down the bone. any way thanks for your opinion
Back to top Go down
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Fabien

Male
Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-01-27

The <S2N> Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The <S2N> Clan   The <S2N> Clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:57 am

Belly-B wrote:
Hey s2n

Whilst I'm brought to your site with all the sh*t talk lately, I'l leave some comments about what I think about your clan.

s2n vita
s2n sakura
s2n pink
s2n tweek
s2n half

Maybe the rest of your team can play with the above top players more and learn their style of play, skills and postioning.
Stop moaning and accusing like noobs and just play harder (like your top players do). Who knows? you might even end our undeafeted record one day.

Also myself and proberly others too, dont like unarmed because of the cheap hyper punching glitch, quite boring too. Doesn't mean we can't play unarmed.

What do you think we do? We play together, a lot and we have fun.
-- fabien
Back to top Go down
smilecro
team
team
smilecro

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-11-24

The <S2N> Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The <S2N> Clan   The <S2N> Clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:11 am

Belly-B wrote:
Hey s2n

s2n vita
s2n sakura
s2n pink
s2n tweek
s2n half

Yep, a big botle of BEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.s2n.fr
PROBLEMS723
team
team
PROBLEMS723

Male
Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-04-07

The <S2N> Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The <S2N> Clan   The <S2N> Clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:26 am

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh shit now 4 my comment :
now yes we do have a good group of players but thats all the S2N we all bring something special to the table not just sniping from way across the map either & for the record ain't nobody say jack about ua I said the basics no ASP but it seems the chumps oop's I meant the champs got a glass jaw stop duck'n & weaving it is what it is

IF YOUR THE CHAMPS TAKE THE CHALLENGE IF YOU'RE THE CHUMPS THEN KEEP BACK PEDALING TELL YOU GET KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT DON'T MATTER TO ME BUT WE THE PEOPLE KNOW THE CHAMP IS HERE

& yeah I know I talk a lot of *hit but-a-ra guess what I'm the first 2 swing last 2 run I'll take 1000 deaths just to kill yall twice
MEANING : YOU AIN'T UNSTOPABLE YOU JUST AIN'T MET THE RIGHT CHALLENGE YET AND YOU GONNA DUCK FROM THAT CHALLENGE WHEN IT COMES
but I made it 2 you okokok just say no
then tell all ya fans you releasing the title to S2N because we the real deal how bout that HMMMM do that sound better is that more realistic 2 ya cause unless you say yes (in my eyes)you're saying no we ain't the real deal ........period
Back to top Go down
PROBLEMS723
team
team
PROBLEMS723

Male

The <S2N> Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The <S2N> Clan   The <S2N> Clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:31 am

and hell na you can't have a beer wit my bro cause we don't share our super juice wit cowards
Back to top Go down
PROBLEMS723
team
team
PROBLEMS723

Male

The <S2N> Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The <S2N> Clan   The <S2N> Clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:33 am

tweekz wrote:
everyone from our clan has some kind talent' the only thing that matters here is what type of pc and vcard u have FPS MF thats whats it comes down to. im sure if some of our guys were on the geek squad they will have this whole fps shit down the bone. any way thanks for your opinion

preach rev. tweeks speak the truth BRO
Back to top Go down
E.O.//thaman
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-07-29

The <S2N> Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The <S2N> Clan   The <S2N> Clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:44 am

Yo problems, i dont really understand what this is going to prove? who is best with pennetrator? or g2a2? i though their undefeated title was for deadwood clan battles.. not deadwood clan short-range gun battles.. and i dont think they will mind if s2n have that title..
i dont mean to offend you problems if im coming off sarcastic or rude.. im just interested, cause like i said its a good "fun war" idea but it doesnt really separate the boys from the girls, which i think u are trying to imply yes?
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male
Number of posts : 2923
Registration date : 2007-07-13

The <S2N> Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The <S2N> Clan   The <S2N> Clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:24 am

E.O.//thaman wrote:
Yo problems, i dont really understand what this is going to prove? who is best with pennetrator? or g2a2? i though their undefeated title was for deadwood clan battles.. not deadwood clan short-range gun battles.. and i dont think they will mind if s2n have that title..
i dont mean to offend you problems if im coming off sarcastic or rude.. im just interested, cause like i said its a good "fun war" idea but it doesnt really separate the boys from the girls, which i think u are trying to imply yes?

The player with pennetrator is very limited in clanwar. All struggle occurs on long and average distances.
Once I had a bad videocard and I had 30-35. When played 16 players on a card was 25-30. Then I too used pennetrator. Therefore I understand Problems. The space in war against other clans is very limited for player with pennetrator. It is difficult to struggle.
Back to top Go down
https://s2ntheclan.forumotion.com/
<S2N><Mefisto>
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
<S2N><Mefisto>

Male
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2009-07-24

The <S2N> Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The <S2N> Clan   The <S2N> Clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Hmm me like one Pennetrator addict myst add few lines in this post.

1:Pink Bro i Agree with you help

2:With all do respect Asp is basicaly camper weapon wery good weapon and the best for the wood,but.I think that Vita and Umi will agree with me in this one.

3:Many of high skilled player started with Pennetrator some of MLD too.

4. MLD are not lessskiled in Pennetrator,Vartz have same level (read scores)skills using Pennetrator or not.Not only him.

5.And MLD you myst admit that some times Pennetrator can become very annoing in close combat vith asp.How i now this?

becose many times i made your clan members an other good ASp shooters to grab Penneteator becose i was so annoing and stop them on the hills or ellswhere.
99 % Skilled Asp player vs 99% skiled Pennetrator or Assoult gun in close combat ASp do not have chance.

So remember next time you see some annoing Penetrator this is maybe mee.

And Tha Man: once you and me face Ralliart and Mld Teach or nTyne one of most strong MLDs 2 vs 2 i was undercover and whe loose in last second (1 - 0) i enjoy they panic on moments.Rally have 40 deths and 56 kills sry you did not put this screanshot you was awesome and this is one of best Rounds i ever had.
I do not now you remember that but i remember.

So Pennetrator plus logic thinking and with right ritam can be very annoing.

My fsp is 40 but soon my rig will be tip top and than i can protect My Brothers much better.
Till that day ill try to be more annoing i can. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
E.O.//thaman
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-07-29

The <S2N> Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The <S2N> Clan   The <S2N> Clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:40 pm

There is not a doubt in the world that in close combat penny is better then asp... but "you must get close enough to have "close combat"" thats why penny is very difficult to use in clanwars against great asp marksmen.. My only question is to problems about what does penny vs penny prove?

Im not sure if i remember mefisto, but i dont doubt it..
Wink
Back to top Go down
<S2N><Mefisto>
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
<S2N><Mefisto>

Male

The <S2N> Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The <S2N> Clan   The <S2N> Clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:28 pm

E.O.//thaman wrote:
There is not a doubt in the world that in close combat penny is better then asp... but "you must get close enough to have "close combat"" thats why penny is very difficult to use in clanwars against great asp marksmen.. My only question is to problems about what does penny vs penny prove?

Im not sure if i remember mefisto, but i dont doubt it..
Wink

Agree:)
Back to top Go down
s2n vita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
s2n vita

Male
Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-03-20

The <S2N> Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The <S2N> Clan   The <S2N> Clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:52 pm

wrote:
Hmm me like one Pennetrator addict myst add few lines in this post.

1:Pink Bro i Agree with you help

2:With all do respect Asp is basicaly camper weapon wery good weapon and the best for the wood,but.I think that Vita and Umi will agree with me in this one.

3:Many of high skilled player started with Pennetrator some of MLD too.

4. MLD are not lessskiled in Pennetrator,Vartz have same level (read scores)skills using Pennetrator or not.Not only him.

5.And MLD you myst admit that some times Pennetrator can become very annoing in close combat vith asp.How i now this?

becose many times i made your clan members an other good ASp shooters to grab Penneteator becose i was so annoing and stop them on the hills or ellswhere.
99 % Skilled Asp player vs 99% skiled Pennetrator or Assoult gun in close combat ASp do not have chance.

So remember next time you see some annoing Penetrator this is maybe mee.

And Tha Man: once you and me face Ralliart and Mld Teach or nTyne one of most strong MLDs 2 vs 2 i was undercover and whe loose in last second (1 - 0) i enjoy they panic on moments.Rally have 40 deths and 56 kills sry you did not put this screanshot you was awesome and this is one of best Rounds i ever had.
I do not now you remember that but i remember.

So Pennetrator plus logic thinking and with right ritam can be very annoing.

My fsp is 40 but soon my rig will be tip top and than i can protect My Brothers much better.
Till that day ill try to be more annoing i can. Smile Smile Smile

no agree with u ^^

u can camp with all guns

like i see u play with penetrator
but u need better to move with it

asp is 1 or 2 sec kill
in this big map its good asp
in others maps (small) this gun stupid
Back to top Go down
<S2N><Mefisto>
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
<S2N><Mefisto>

Male

The <S2N> Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The <S2N> Clan   The <S2N> Clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:26 pm

u can camp with all guns

asp is 1 or 2 sec kill
in others maps (small) this gun stupid[/quote]

Agree:)

Not only moving i neeed to stop relad after each kill + more frag use armor and ua not run like kamikaza some time and better my aim.
Back to top Go down
<S2N><Mefisto>
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
<S2N><Mefisto>

Male

The <S2N> Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The <S2N> Clan   The <S2N> Clan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:28 pm

wrote:
u can camp with all guns

asp is 1 or 2 sec kill
in others maps (small) this gun stupid

I never Camp.

Not only moving i neeed to stop relad after each kill + more frag use armor and ua not run like kamikaza some time and better my aim.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
PROBLEMS723
team
team
PROBLEMS723

Male

The <S2N> Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The <S2N> Clan   The <S2N> Clan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:14 am

no no no no one is listening I'm not saying lets all play with the hv 10mm (penny) I'm saying have a war with just the basics WHY because the asp is like a super weapon !-2 hits your dead ( in MLD's case 1 hit ) wouldn't it be a better & more exciting war ? & i'm saying I think we would win that 1 but it seems like to me that you know this ...I guess thats why there's no answer Hmmmm truth be told i'm going to buy a better pc soon so soon my fps wont be max 32 maybe 320 or better but then you'll see my skills a bit better & still I'd rather be in close combat with the action not far away in the safe zone action to me is just more fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The <S2N> Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The <S2N> Clan   The <S2N> Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The <S2N> Clan
Page 1 of 1