s2n
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s2n clan members

<S2N><Forum>HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:48 pm
Visitors
Web Counters
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Ads
Free Website Hosting

[CSK] vs <S2N>

Go down 
+5
smilecro
tweekz
Pink
BillyKid
[CSK]Death
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[CSK]Death
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-17

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:56 pm

hey, i have just asked jhenifer if u guys want to make a clanwar against us, she or he^^ told me that she (he) will ask someone else from your members..but now i found your website and i thought "hey, i write to them myself". we would like to make a clanwar against u, to see where we stand, if we are good enough to win. i hope u answer me real fast, like the register-e mail xD our website is csk-tekkwood.xf.cz, so plz answer fast.
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male
Number of posts : 1541
Registration date : 2007-10-18

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:06 pm

yes Death, we can do it, now we have a server which run well.
The lastest clanwar against you guys, was not very good, cause some different high ping.
Now we could on our server, i saw that you was gone to it...
So we need to found a good date, may be saturday, 25/10 4 PM EST.
Back to top Go down
http://www.s2n.fr
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male
Number of posts : 2923
Registration date : 2007-07-13

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:19 pm

billykid wrote:
yes Death, we can do it, now we have a server which run well.
The lastest clanwar against you guys, was not very good, cause some different high ping.
Now we could on our server, i saw that you was gone to it...
So we need to found a good date, may be saturday, 25/10 4 PM EST.

Hi,Death. We can play match .Need discuss data and time.How many players in u team ?I shall be glad to play a match with you. Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
https://s2ntheclan.forumotion.com/
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male
Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-09-29

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:25 am

this is going to be a veeeerrry good match for us this team has good shooters im definitly playing in this match anytime anywhere im good to go! but we need a few days to prepare and collect ourselves before we play
Back to top Go down
smilecro
team
team
smilecro

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-11-24

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:44 pm

Yea mf,
good players have CSK. Lets play a WAR and kick some of CSK asses. I agree with you mf we must prepare and one thing,

MFS WHY DONT USE TEAM SPEAK. Only Billy and me use TS.

See ya in wood mfs

big Smile
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:11 pm

smilecro wrote:
Yea mf,
good players have CSK. Lets play a WAR and kick some of CSK asses. I agree with you mf we must prepare and one thing,

MFS WHY DONT USE TEAM SPEAK. Only Billy and me use TS.

See ya in wood mfs

big Smile
LMAO YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT BIG SMILE WE ARE GOING TO KICK MUTHA F*CKEN CSK ASS UNTILL OUR FOOT HURTS ONE THING IDK IF I HAVE TS LOL SOMEBODY BETTER SCHEDULE A PRACTICE
Back to top Go down
[CSK]Death
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:37 pm

ok, thats great. yes, we have to prepare ourselfes too, i will ask my members which date we shall pick, but i want to do it as soon as possible. players, hm, i would say 6 vs 6 or 8 vs 8, thats ok, but not more. but one more question: i forgot if u use participle in your server, so i wanna ask. we just play without participle i think, but i will ask my members too. i will write once if i know few things from my members, i will ask them tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
[CSK]Death
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:07 pm

ok, now we would know how to make it: i asked my members, and we would like to play in our server, i will open server so that it doesnt lag (i-net connection 16000KBit/s). superweapons: yes, but only repeating and rocket launcher (that isnt already sure, but i will tell u if its sure).
date: i would say in 2 weeks so that we all can prepare and train. that would be 2008/11/01, saturday.
players: as i told u, 6 vs 6 or 8 vs 8, but i dont know who got time, so i dont know. but i will tell next week.
in our server runspeed is set to 1.4, participle weapon is off. maybe we will set medkits to 4 or 5, not to 10, but thats not sure. if something is not okay, plz tell me. Death
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:58 pm

[CSK]Death wrote:
ok, now we would know how to make it: i asked my members, and we would like to play in our server, i will open server so that it doesnt lag (i-net connection 16000KBit/s). superweapons: yes, but only repeating and rocket launcher (that isnt already sure, but i will tell u if its sure).
date: i would say in 2 weeks so that we all can prepare and train. that would be 2008/11/[CSK] vs <S2N> 1892952758, saturday.
players: as i told u, 6 vs 6 or 8 vs 8, but i dont know who got time, so i dont know. but i will tell next week.
in our server runspeed is set to 1.4, participle weapon is off. maybe we will set medkits to 4 or 5, not to 10, but thats not sure. if something is not okay, plz tell me. Death

We can kick P-7.It weapon bad for clanwar.Other option
are similar MLd server.CSK -members played on it server and know all option. scratch
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:05 am

Hi death, Speed on our server is 1.5, and war is always with no T7...
The last match what we have played, it was very difficult with big lagging.
Our is renting, with nice host, ping is equal for all...
If you want a nice war, we could play without problem on it
If you open a server with your good connection, Only you, will have a nice ping lol
8 Players The 2008/11/01 4 PM EST.
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:09 am

GUYS 1.4 IS SLOW 1.5 IS GOOD IF ITS 8 VS 8 FASTER HARDER TO KILL AND ITS PERFECT FOR UA THATS MY OPINION AND 11/[CSK] vs <S2N> 1892952758 THATS A LONG TIME FROM NOW LOL BUT IF YOU GUYS NEED TIME ITZ COOL bom
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:40 pm

Agree, 1.5 is better...
Back to top Go down
[CSK]Death
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:37 pm

billykid wrote:
Agree, 1.5 is better...

okay, runspeed 1.5 is okay. we just need this 2 weeks for train with this speed, coz we normally play with 1.4 speed. not all of our team are already ready to fight, so we need this time.8vs8 is great. the date and time is okay, and your server too^^ i just wanted to ask for one icq number, so i could write u fast if something changes. so we will se in 2 weeks in your server, we will be ready then Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:39 pm

Hi Death,
I have not ICQ, number but if you want, we use all XFIRE.
Better than ICQ.
http://www.01net.com/telecharger/windows/Internet/communautes/fiches/29525.html
My nickname S2Nbillykid...
Back to top Go down
jenkins
team
team
jenkins

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-10-30

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:08 pm

Hey Death, are you guys available to play this weekend as well. Maybe we can have one match and then both sides can practice to get better and then we can play again the next weekend?

Jenkins

[CSK]Death wrote:
date: i would say in 2 weeks so that we all can prepare and train. that would be 2008/11/01, saturday.
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:21 pm

L.Jenkins wrote:
Hey Death, are you guys available to play this weekend as well. Maybe we can have one match and then both sides can practice to get better and then we can play again the next weekend?

Jenkins

[CSK]Death wrote:
date: i would say in 2 weeks so that we all can prepare and train. that would be 2008/11/[CSK] vs <S2N> 1892952758, saturday.

Two match.What think about it CSK?pig pig pigpig
And what think members our clan?What a Face What a Face What a Face
We long time not have big match .May be it good idea. scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
[CSK]Death
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:36 pm

Pink wrote:
L.Jenkins wrote:

Jenkins

[CSK]Death wrote:

Two match.What think about it CSK?pig pig pigpig
And what think members our clan?What a Face What a Face What a Face
We long time not have big match .May be it good idea. scratch scratch

ok, i think thats ok. i asked my members, thats ok. but dont know what day, maybe friday afternoon? coz saturday i dont have time, so just friday or sunday, would it be ok? plz mail back, death
Back to top Go down
[CSK]Death
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:42 pm

theres one problem: [CSK]Thor have a really high ping in your server, 300 ms.. so he dont wanna play.. would it be okay if we would play this week in your server and next week in my server? plz write soon. this week would be friday perfect day, at 20:00 or something like that. or sunday at 14:00 or 15:00 pm. i will download xfire now, maybe can talk there
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:17 pm

Hi Death,
Friday afternoon, it's impossible. SOme of us works....
So may be better sunday 14:00, but GMT+ ??? On our server.ok Smile
I dont understand why Thor have a bad ping like this cause we have choose to rent the server otherthere to all our members in the world could have a nice ping... Exclamation
Equal for US/FRANCE/GERMAN/CROATIAN/JAPAN......??? bounce
i said you before , your server is hosting on your server, it is not a rent server like us, isn't it?
The have made a clanwar and some 3000 ping have seen ! lol
do you really thing that your server will be good for the match???
And how is the ping to the Hoster server lol 0 or 2 ? lol affraid
Come to my xfire soon, and we could see it with Thor.
How many he have on mld? scratch
cu soon
Xfire : s2nbilykid Wink
Back to top Go down
[CSK]Death
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:39 pm

billykid wrote:
Hi Death,
Friday afternoon, it's impossible. SOme of us works....
So may be better sunday 14:00, but GMT+ ??? On our server.ok Smile
I dont understand why Thor have a bad ping like this cause we have choose to rent the server otherthere to all our members in the world could have a nice ping... Exclamation
Equal for US/FRANCE/GERMAN/CROATIAN/JAPAN......??? bounce
i said you before , your server is hosting on your server, it is not a rent server like us, isn't it?
The have made a clanwar and some 3000 ping have seen ! lol
do you really thing that your server will be good for the match???
And how is the ping to the Hoster server lol 0 or 2 ? lol affraid
Come to my xfire soon, and we could see it with Thor.
How many he have on mld? scratch
cu soon
Xfire : s2nbilykid Wink

i added u in xfire, but i dont know how it works :lol:
i will test tonight in our training my server, if pings are okay i will tell u, if they arent, we have to search another server -.- sunday will me okay..ähm..dont know how to make that with the time^^ u have another time like me, right? okay, i am from germany, the others from chech..maybe u know what u have to do with time, i do not know^^
Back to top Go down
[CSK]Death
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:42 pm

the 3000 ping isnt on my server, its in T3KKNIQUES. i dont know if the pings would be okay in my server, but as i told, i will try it tonight and write it soon. dont know what ping he have in mld server. plz explain me how to use xfire^^'''
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:46 pm

I HAVE PLAYED ON THE CSK TEKKWOOD SERVER MANY TIMESMY PING THERE IS 196 NO DISRESPECT TO YOUR SERVER BUT IT IS ALWAYS LAGGY ON THAT SERVER UNLESS THERES 6 OR LESS PEOPLE PLAYING LITTLE LAG NP BUT WITH 16 I DONT THINK ITS GOING TO BE VERY PLAYABLE No
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:47 pm

[CSK]Death wrote:
theres one problem: [CSK]Thor have a really high ping in your server, 300 ms.. so he dont wanna play.. would it be okay if we would play this week in your server and next week in my server? plz write soon. this week would be friday perfect day, at 20:00 or something like that. or sunday at 14:00 or 15:00 pm. i will download xfire now, maybe can talk there

On our server constantly high ping for Thor it is impossible. We specially chose a site of a server, as us in clan players from all world. Sometimes there are lagg (then grows ping), but is very rare. During such time on Friday at us a problem with players. We can try to play Sunday at this time. We can play some matches. But now turn to play on our server. Following we can play on your server. But at the Sakura will be a problem with ping. At it high ping on the European servers.
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:56 pm

[CSK]Death wrote:
the 3000 ping isnt on my server, its in T3KKNIQUES. i dont know if the pings would be okay in my server, but as i told, i will try it tonight and write it soon. dont know what ping he have in mld server. plz explain me how to use xfire^^'''

Im have 2000 ping Twisted Evil on u server,when played clanwar. U clan have problem with CSK-server,it lagg.1 or lagg each round. I did a server on my computer. At me of 16 Mgbit/sek, but logs all equally were. I do not have opinion as it is possible will get rid of logs on a server located on a private computer. scratch
Back to top Go down
[CSK]Death
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:26 pm

as i told u: that isnt my server^^ dont know if u have already played in [CSK]Deathwood, havent opened it for a while now, but there always were good pings from 30 till 80 ms. as i told i first will TRY it, if it isnt okay i will tell u as fast as possible. the other problem is the time: we need to know when we can make that fight. i see that pink sent the last message at 10:26, in germany its just 19:25 know^^ so we need to know, i think we are 3 hours later than u, so if its 4 pm, its 7 pm in your time. so plz write if 7 pm in your time would be ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[CSK] vs <S2N> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CSK] vs <S2N>
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
s2n :: Challenge S2N Clan :: Challenge S2N-
Jump to: