s2n
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s2n clan members

<S2N><Forum>HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:48 pm
Visitors
Web Counters
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Ads
Free Website Hosting

[CSK] vs <S2N>

Go down 
+5
smilecro
tweekz
Pink
BillyKid
[CSK]Death
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
smilecro
team
team
smilecro

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-11-24

[CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:12 pm

billykid wrote:
yes i say it too lol!
He must wait on xifre, ready to open teamspeak, if one of them can be ready or have a problem... Computer down or simply late for the match Wink

Hey man who played in war yesterday in big VICTORY.....

lol! lol! lol! lol!

S
Back to top Go down
http://www.s2n.fr
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male
Number of posts : 1541
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:37 pm

we were :

VITA, PINK, RAPTURE, MAXIMUS, BILLY, JENKINS, SAKURA, KUNDZIU.
Back to top Go down
smilecro
team
team
smilecro

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:21 pm

billykid wrote:
we were :

VITA, PINK, RAPTURE, MAXIMUS, BILLY, JENKINS, SAKURA, KUNDZIU.

Hmm, what about Jhenifer, tweekz, Kubus
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:27 pm

Kubus, dont see, Tweekz and Jhennifer have not understand good time war, may be cause they dont read the forum. t's real that i have inform only on the forum, that the time war have change....
But some of us dont read Forum, i udapte it more and more so we must use it....
Check it, some new topic and one more for the futur skin to our forum.....soon...
Back to top Go down
[CSK]Death
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:39 pm

theres a problem with the second war: could we make 5 vs 5? we dont get the members for 8 vs 8, just 5 -.- the others dont have time..sry..
Back to top Go down
[CSK]Death
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:55 pm

maybe we could change the date? that would be great, all of our good players dont have time on sunday -.-
Back to top Go down
[CSK]Death
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:59 pm

this saturday at 18:30, that would be great, all of our players would have time. in mine or shoughts server, we will tell u. 5 vs 5, coz the others dont have time coz of work, okay? death
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male
Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:05 am

billykid wrote:
Kubus, dont see, Tweekz and Jhennifer have not understand good time war, may be cause they dont read the forum. t's real that i have inform only on the forum, that the time war have change....
But some of us dont read Forum, i udapte it more and more so we must use it....
Check it, some new topic and one more for the futur skin to our forum.....soon...
ITS KINDA HARD TO KEEP UP WITH THE TIME OF WAR WHEN EVERY TIME I LOOK AT THE FORUM THERES A NEW TIME FOR WAR MAYBE YOU COULD ADD A LINK ON WEBSITE FOR TIME Very Happy ALSO ME AND JEHN LIVE IN THE GOOD OL U.S. OF A CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE POST EUROPEAN TIME AND U.S TIME THAT CAN BE VERY HELPFUL FOR US TO BE ON TRACK WITH EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING IN CLANWAR MATCHES THANKS ALOT TWEEKZ
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male
Number of posts : 2923
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:32 am

TWEEKZ ,pls give me u timezone.Then we shall easily calculate a difference in time. bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
https://s2ntheclan.forumotion.com/
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:08 pm

Pink wrote:
TWEEKZ ,pls give me u timezone.Then we shall easily calculate a difference in time. bounce bounce
thanks pink its pacific (los angeles)
Back to top Go down
sakura
team
team
sakura

Male
Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:23 pm

maybe his time= est -3 now
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:56 pm

Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:12 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
billykid wrote:
check this
[url=http://www.worldtimezone.com/index24.php
http://www.worldtimezone.com/index24.php[/quote[/url]] finally some thing plain and simple:cheers: cheers cheers cheers thx CHIEF
Back to top Go down
smilecro
team
team
smilecro

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:25 pm

tweekz wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
billykid wrote:
check this
[url=http://www.worldtimezone.com/index24.php
http://www.worldtimezone.com/index24.php[/quote[/url]] finally some thing plain and simple:cheers: cheers cheers cheers thx CHIEF

Hello mfs

Are we play a WAR and what time we play?

Smile
Back to top Go down
[CSK]Death
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:24 pm

ok guys, dont know whats up now, u havent wrote if its ok with 5 vs 5.. u didnt tell me if the time would be okay, so i dont know what to do now -.- maybe u could write me soon, have to tell the others whats up now, i couldnt tell them coz my computer is so fucking shit, it broke down for few days -______- plz tell me soon.Death
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:12 pm

Hi Death,
I haven't answers to your topic, because you know my answer...Twisted Evil

5 vs 5 couldn't be the revenge to your clan.:evil:
For me, i think we must report the match. Fix it, 5 days before, which place and hours. Suspect
Like it, all our members could know the real time And all.
We are all other the world, some of us are waking up Sleep for the last clan war for nothing cause hours have change... i Don't want it again.
We play FEar, ok, But we have A life and We work for the most of part to our clan mates.study

SO :
WE DONT PLAY 5 vs 5
we report the match

Choose a date, fix hour, and Server

For this last point, it's not possible to play on your server, to much lags and ping are instable...
We must found a nutral server, like Clan Zero Server☀ sunny , for exemple, and ask them to close it for our rematch.
iF some of my Bro S2N are interesting to play for fun, you could...
BUt me, i will not there.

SOrry Death😢 , but all our match was like it,8 vs8, with 5 vs 5, it was just a Funny clan match..lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
s2n vita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
s2n vita

Male
Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:41 pm

[CSK]Death wrote:
ok guys, dont know whats up now, u havent wrote if its ok with 5 vs 5.. u didnt tell me if the time would be okay, so i dont know what to do now -.- maybe u could write me soon, have to tell the others whats up now, i couldnt tell them coz my computer is so fucking shit, it broke down for few days -______- plz tell me soon.Death

hi death

5 vs 5 not interesting , may be we play other date where we can play all 8 vs 8 and other server
Back to top Go down
[CSK]Death
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:49 pm

ok, sry guys. with our point with the lags in our server and that it is instable: in your server we had pings of 170+, and they have been instable too. in my server u guys had pings from 80+, just sakura had a ping of 350^^ ok, i will ask membes when they would have time for playing. and if u dont play 5 vs 5 we have to play 8 vs 8 -____- thats ok. dont know if i can write u soon, coz my computer broke down while overclocking -.- bye, death
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:09 pm

np, set less your otherclocking, dont up it over ther 20%...
Ping on our server is stable, i have 140/150 always...+/- 10%

on your, ping is less but i have sometime 80 to 150 !+100% !!

We must do a rematch, but on a hosting server, it will be better... We have test on private server and we have always the same problem... You could ask to Pink, who open a server often...

I will ask to ZERO clan to close their server for us, for the futur clanwar. We need just to know the date and hour Wink

Cu soon
Back to top Go down
[CSK]Death
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:11 am

sry that it took that long till i answer, but now overclocking is okay, hehe. from 2.4GHz till 3.1GHz, perfekt^^ we just have a "test-date", until we know who would have time. the date for second war would be next sunday, the 16th november. maybe time of 18:30PM, that would be about 12:30 in your time i think. dont know if u have time, but i think sundays there should be everybody at home, just the ones who work at sunday. let me know if that would work or not. i will ask my members soon, so i will write u soon if this date would work. sry that the second war takes such long time-.- but we have many problems in our clan...coz of trainings etc, we just have to prepare for second war, we have seen what happend last time^^ but u played really good, was a good game, respect to all of u. really good teamwork;-) coz we didnt train, we hadnt any tactic as u have seen..but on next war we will be prepared better, so that u dont win that easy^^ plz answer soon.Death
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:11 pm

i had the same problem, computer was crash...
I have found the problem.
Now my computer is good but need more memory...

It will be good soon.
For the date i will ask to our members...
We have the same problem with practice... My with problem to computer, Pink, with problem with is shoulder...
But thanks to what you told ;-)
May be better for the 16 november...
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male
Number of posts : 2923
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:49 am

I can play 2 roundes. 3-rd round hardly. Problems with a shoulder begin.Sad Sad Sad
But we have new players and they can play adequately. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://s2ntheclan.forumotion.com/
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:18 pm

we miss you much my friend, but we understand your problem of shoulder well. NOT COOL. But look after quickly
Back to top Go down
[CSK]Death
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:52 pm

hi all, i just wanna tell u that Maximus disrespect other players. i have been in mld server as another name, there have been another player who have been better than maximus..then maximus started to talk about, that he is a nooby, camper etc, after 1 minute of round oÔ i just wanna tell u that coz i think everybody should respect each player..maybe u could change that..coz disrespect is really bad..your clan wanna be respected too i think..bb Death
Back to top Go down
[CSK]Death
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:25 am

hey all, i am no longer [CSK]Member, so, i wont manage the clanwars any more..i had to make this decision, it couldnt go on like this any more..i saw it against u in clanwar, we didnt had any tactic, everybody did what he wanted to do..so know, i made my decision and left clan..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CSK] vs <S2N>   [CSK] vs <S2N> - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CSK] vs <S2N>
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
s2n :: Challenge S2N Clan :: Challenge S2N-
Jump to: