s2n
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s2n clan members

<S2N><Forum>HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:48 pm
Similar topics
Visitors
Web Counters
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Ads
Free Website Hosting

Rematch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
adonis
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit
adonis

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-08-27

Rematch Empty
PostSubject: Rematch   Rematch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:34 pm

Hi S2N.
Sorry about previos clan match because of exodus match is void.Since we don’t have server
I am not able to know much about the player.But I hope we can have clan match very soon.But good to see that your server is up and we wont be having any such problem like we had earlier.but still its not working good for me,i am always getting pb initialon error
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male
Number of posts : 2923
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Rematch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch   Rematch Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 8:14 am

adonis wrote:
Hi S2N.
Sorry about previos clan match because of exodus match is void.Since we don’t have server
I am not able to know much about the player.But I hope we can have clan match very soon.But good to see that your server is up and we wont be having any such problem like we had earlier.but still its not working good for me,i am always getting pb initialon error
I too think that we should play match.Adonis what problems with a server. Now our server works well. I played 2 days and did not see failures in work of a server. Basketball
Back to top Go down
https://s2ntheclan.forumotion.com/
adonis
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit
adonis

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-08-27

Rematch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch   Rematch Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:40 am

yes pink u are right ,yesterday i played and it was okay.NO error like before but i think u guys need to do few modifications like Teamkill is on and your server is only like this.Other thing Shield should increase at medikit and ammo place like Tf Server and Asu/server.Then S2N deadwood would be perferct Rest u all know well.
Back to top Go down
d4d0
Sergent
Sergent
d4d0

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Rematch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch   Rematch Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:34 am

adonis wrote:
yes pink u are right ,yesterday i played and it was okay.NO error like before but i think u guys need to do few modifications like Teamkill is on and your server is only like this.Other thing Shield should increase at medikit and ammo place like Tf Server and Asu/server.Then S2N deadwood would be perferct Rest u all know well.

Hi Adonis,

frandly fire option is now like in the other servers. Armor and Medkit increase on ammo hill and medkit bunker that we will disuss in the clan and make the deccision.
For the rematch...we have to play i agree..you have very good players and i will be honored to shoot some of them Wink lol!

Peace

d4d0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rematch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch   Rematch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rematch
Page 1 of 1