s2n
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s2n clan members

<S2N><Forum>HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:48 pm
Visitors
Web Counters
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Ads
Free Website Hosting

No More

Go down 
+2
BillyKid
E.O.//thaman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
E.O.//thaman
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-07-29

No More Empty
PostSubject: No More   No More Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:23 pm

Hey guys,

As of today no more E.O. There is no new upcoming players in the woods so recruiting is very hard in result Zee has decided to return to ekc, without co-admin i dont see future for E.O. I have spoken to other members and we think its best to call it quits as 2 of our members have given up on fear and Uuber prefers TDM... lol....

I will continue to run E.O server but only as a prvt deadwood server. All S2N and Deadwood Clans are welcome to use it whenever they want for Clanwars or what not as a neutral playing feild..

TMan
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male
Number of posts : 1541
Registration date : 2007-10-18

No More Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More   No More Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:27 pm

hmmm not good for you and hard time....

May be you should join us...

You have just to ask it to all Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.s2n.fr
PROBLEMS723
team
team
PROBLEMS723

Male
Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-04-07

No More Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More   No More Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:29 pm

BILLY DOES MAKE BETTER SINCE
THAT COULD WEIGH IN OUR FAVOR AS FAR AS CLAN WARS
Back to top Go down
sakura
team
team
sakura

Male
Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2007-07-15

No More Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More   No More Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:33 am

E.O.//thaman wrote:
Hey guys,

As of today no more E.O. There is no new upcoming players in the woods so recruiting is very hard in result Zee has decided to return to ekc, without co-admin i dont see future for E.O. I have spoken to other members and we think its best to call it quits as 2 of our members have given up on fear and Uuber prefers TDM... lol....

I will continue to run E.O server but only as a prvt deadwood server. All S2N and Deadwood Clans are welcome to use it whenever they want for Clanwars or what not as a neutral playing feild..

TMan

Its time ..Join us !! t man :DD
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male
Number of posts : 2923
Registration date : 2007-07-13

No More Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More   No More Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:59 am

That is bad news. You had done little to create a clan. This is difficult and hard work. You're looking for strong players, but not many. See how created EKC clan. One good player, others were newcomers.
Our clan was created is also very difficult. We were all noobs, Sad Very Happy only Half had consistently more than 40 skillz in 1 round. Lot of players came and went. There remained fans of the game and the patriots of our clan. Now we have no problem with the number of players. Over time, weak players will be strong players.

Players wishing to be in a clan is. I do not think you have to kill his clan.
Back to top Go down
https://s2ntheclan.forumotion.com/
<S2N><Mefisto>
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
<S2N><Mefisto>

Male
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2009-07-24

No More Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More   No More Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:43 pm

Pink wrote:
That is bad news. You had done little to create a clan. This is difficult and hard work. You're looking for strong players, but not many. See how created EKC clan. One good player, others were newcomers.
Our clan was created is also very difficult. We were all noobs, Sad Very Happy only Half had consistently more than 40 skillz in 1 round. Lot of players came and went. There remained fans of the game and the patriots of our clan. Now we have no problem with the number of players. Over time, weak players will be strong players.

Players wishing to be in a clan is. I do not think you have to kill his clan.

Pink is right sory to heard that,mistake of you was to taikng only compete players and there is many talents up coming,enyway good thing is that you will keep server i allways like to come for one on one fight but my sugestion to you is when you allready keep server to put some new crazy maps too so players when get tyred of Deadwood can come there,sompthing like [eAu]Clan Server (wich is allways full by the way)but with less Maps and possible Deadwood made maps like for example
F.E.A.R CTF Dead Wood End 3000 final Map Or Deadwood White Map
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img131/5526/deadwoodsnowng5.jpg

Maybe on this Server can be orginzed Fun War Clans or even nacional Coutry Wars ShotGun wars ua tournaments and this can be fun and difrent and maybe attract more players with bigger choise.
If you allready organised Allstar vs Mld you can organised much more and atract strong players from other clans and make woods an F.E.A.R more intresting and Fun.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
E.O.//thaman
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-07-29

No More Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More   No More Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Yeah those are good ideas, thanks for your input guys. Look forward to seeing you all in the woods..

check you in the woods Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No More Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More   No More Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
s2n :: Guests And Friends :: Our FEAR Server-
Jump to: