s2n
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s2n clan members

<S2N><Forum>HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:48 pm
Visitors
Web Counters
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Ads
Free Website Hosting

*MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY

Go down 
+7
yeow_z
Justin
BattleMac
Pink
Nero
mldrazo
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mldrazo
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-06

*MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Empty
PostSubject: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:38 am

Great match guys...i guess is time to settle this..

Match: *MLd* vs. <s2n> (JUDGMENT DAY)

Date: 1/27 (Sunday)
Time: 1pm pst/4pm est
Server: 24/7 Mainland deadwood server
8 vs. 8 (both teams need to have 8 members show up, team are not responsible to drop member, if other team don't have 8 members there)
3 round deadwood map (best of 3)
5 minute break between each round

Setting:

pb on
6 sec respawn
3 medkit carry max
T7 (3 Shot)
1.5 running speed
1.2 flag carrier speed
everything else is default

Let confirm this match asap...anything u guys want to discuss let us know...

ps i will let u guys know the password once the match is confirm..cya in the wood guys
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain
Captain
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:48 am

To be honest, i enjoyed the game because i played with my s2n friends. I not enjoy game otherwise, MLd have too big ego, so game never fun. I opt to play with other clan instead, we have other offers.

AND... if match is gonna happen. then some settings need be discussed, these compliment your game, not ours.
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male
Number of posts : 2923
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:55 am

To me game with *MLd*. The strong command, interesting game. cheers
If our our command has offers on change of options we should offer these changes *MLd*. I shall be glad to a new meeting with them. Basketball

Nero!!! stop vendetta!!!! lol! jocolor

I think superfluous will be P-7.:evil: This weapon breaks game. Other options like me. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://s2ntheclan.forumotion.com/
mldrazo
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:33 am

well there not many deadwood clans left....MLd and s2n is probably only active clans left and most of SX members has left already... Other deadwood clan just total switch to different game...In a way s2n and MLd is part of deadwood family what is left...we been playing together almost a year...always respect u guys....Nero u are very passon gamer, just sometime got too sensitive on many things...who is who???One kill headshot?? who dislike who?? ....if u really want to enjoy the game more...worry less and play more........cya in the wood...

if the rematch didn't come through...at least we did played one match. It was a great tough fought match cya guys..
Back to top Go down
<S2N><Aizen>
team
team
<S2N><Aizen>

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:27 am

S2N server not mainland. If they want to play.
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:05 pm

<S2N><Aizen> wrote:
S2N server not mainland. If they want to play.

I agree with you Aizen.lol! But it will not be fair.geek Now we should play on their server. It is not pleasant to me in game P-7. Other option are clear. Basketball
Back to top Go down
<S2N><Aizen>
team
team
<S2N><Aizen>

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:52 pm

After all the cheatin crap Ek9 has pulled on 24/7 Mld i wouldn't take my chances. But if it's not fair ok. Mainland but with the same settings we used in <S2N> and no T7 for the campers
Back to top Go down
mldrazo
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 5:21 pm

damn guys we had been playing each other almost a year now and now all of the sudden everyone is cheating..wtf...come on!!!!
Fear is dying...let stop with the cheating crap talk..and try to enjoy the slowly dying fear...i know ek9 personally and watch him play on my pc...he is all fair play...and everyone else too...

on the clan match since we had played in your server last match is just fair this time to play in our server, ....on the server setting the t7 will open up the game more...3 shot is not enough ammo for camper.. offense players can use for take out defender..This will open up the game for both team..No one want an other 0-0 match again??? and this is the setting had been running in our server ever since started....i don't c how 3 shot t7 can break the game....but we need to take care this trask talk thing first is getting worst and worst...before playing the match...

this is just how we feel about the (3 shot) t7...what u guys think...cya in the wood..

*MLd*razo
Back to top Go down
BattleMac
Master Sergent
Master Sergent
BattleMac

Male
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 6:40 pm

hey razo

first i would like to say that ive played with all mld players and all players have played with me at some point in time. and i have never accused any of you mld of cheating. EVER! and i dont really have much of a problem with you guys. except for these few thing i will only say once out loud, then i will shut my mouth to this subjesct and let things be. first i dont like when ppl dont say hi, bye or anythig else and no one in mld say anything. i find this very disrecpful. especally when i say like "hi razo" and no answer i know u miss the chat sometimes and thats ok. but not 90% of the time. im not asking to sit down and have a heart to heart but a hi would be nice. next when i fist started playing deadwood and tryed to talk to mld it was very hard because i sucked and was ignorged my most members. that is not a way to treat noobs. just think of how you were when you just started. second you guys stack teams and play unfair games ALL the time. for this reason i seldom play on you server. just an example i was playing with handy yellos and gooman i think. and teams started as balanced with just handy. then i think gooman joined and it was very hard to play cause of skill level. and that wasnt to bad. thats not y i am saying this. heres my point a few ppl left at start of next game and yellos joind the game and joined handys team. now teams are really unfair 3 mld agains 1 S2N and 8 vs 5. after they captured and over run our base all left but me and another player and it took bout 5 minutes befor anyone joined or yellos FINALY evened team. so wheres the fun for ppl in that????????? That is BS. you stack teams ALL the time and DO NOT make the game fun. and this is all mld members except for maybe ek9 in the past. and im not saying we dont do it at all But not even a quater of the time i think all S2N try to keep teams even. third im not saying you cheat but i do think some of your members may be dishonest from time to time or the things i have see has been fluks. and this is y. handy shot through a tree. he was behind the tree at amo box and i was by rock we both were crouched and shooting he moved behind tree to reload and i never saw him again and then i was dead. that was bs, you can lean and shoot BUT U SEE THE PERSONS HEAD I SAW NOTHING!! that is just one example. and ek9 is way to accurate to be that good i know some ppl in the Professional League and there not that accurate that much. but like i said befor i am not accusing anyone of cheating im just stating what i have seen and experianced. i hope this hasnt caused any hard feelings between your clan and me. i do like playing against mld and it makes me a better play because you guys are skilled. and as the the clanmatch i think the plasma will give you an advantage because we dont use it.
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 7:16 pm

mldrazo wrote:
damn guys we had been playing each other almost a year now and now all of the sudden everyone is cheating..wtf...come on!!!!
Fear is dying...let stop with the cheating crap talk..and try to enjoy the slowly dying fear...i know ek9 personally and watch him play on my pc...he is all fair play...and everyone else too...

on the clan match since we had played in your server last match is just fair this time to play in our server, ....on the server setting the t7 will open up the game more...3 shot is not enough ammo for camper.. offense players can use for take out defender..This will open up the game for both team..No one want an other 0-0 match again??? and this is the setting had been running in our server ever since started....i don't c how 3 shot t7 can break the game....but we need to take care this trask talk thing first is getting worst and worst...before playing the match...

this is just how we feel about the (3 shot) t7...what u guys think...cya in the wood..

*MLd*razo

I agree, that F.E.A.R dies. Clans leave game, but in COD4 such map with such beautiful game is not present.
No
We with such difficulties have created a clan, but we can not play. Such impression, that we avoid clanwar. Me Adonis asked in current of week, we shall play or not. I only could tell, I do not know. Clanwar-it first of all interesting game in which is a lot of struggle.It is necessary for us to play with MLd. It is a strong command, game means will be interesting and beautiful. I do not consider that ek9 chiter. I know it as the strong player. Without it game will be not such interesting.The clan is created for clanwar, means we should play with other clans. scratch Basketball
I do not agree with Razo. P-7 very strongly breaks game when it is used by the strong player. In usual game it not so influences game, but in clanwar influence P-7 on game big. Twisted Evil
I agree with Razo if we shall not play clanwar, F.E.A.R will die. affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain
Captain
Nero

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:20 pm

[Aizen]---------[.]
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain
Captain
Nero

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:21 pm

.....straight to the point.
....anyone get that?

lol
Back to top Go down
<S2N><Aizen>
team
team
<S2N><Aizen>

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:42 am

About t7 i stay firm. It'll only help the campers and i don't see what's the problem with playing with the same settings. You want your server i suggest those rules. Like we play in ours. About what i said about Ek9. If u can give me a reasonable answer about why i was playing in Mainland the other day, my team winnin 2-1, suddenly Ek9 joins, at first he banned temporarily a guy Called BigT just because he was killing him, and with 5 seconds left my team winnin 2-1 suddenly scores change 3-3, sudden death, they got the flag, score and win. I know admin changed scores. My point is, i know some mlds, you, sneeks, handcap, roscoe, terminator, ralliart, they all good, but why does ek9 pull shit like that. You've never seen anything close to that in <s2n> server. The funniest thing i start asking who changed scores and he starts saying he was gonna kick me if i'd keep going. Thats why i vote for my server. I don't mind playing in yours tho. But same settings as we played in our last match.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain
Captain
Nero

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:09 am

Careful, u might get kick for

"...mouthing off to admin."

lol, they are like the KGB, they will make u disappear if u speak your mind...lmao
Back to top Go down
mldrazo
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:08 am

This is getting old...we try to setup a match here but some of u guys more interestiing on the trash talking....is this a joke?? Look at what u saying Aizen...u are not making sense...i know my server more then any *MLd* members that include ek9...there no such a thing temporarily ban and changing score use in our server...plus we played each other almost everyday in mainland server...if something like this exist. u will see that often right?... I would love to see that again...

Look I don' t see any *MLd*members say any bad thing in your forum or our forum...u guys just keep mouthing off and accuse us a lot ridiculous stuff....u guys always say want to make friends and at the same time keep picking a fight???? *MLd* have did our fair share helping out each other deadwood clans...Every time u guys have any server problem, I was there to help u guys out....and when your clan was struggling through the admin change...We saw u guys recruited members in our server...we didn't say a word because we want u guys have a strong clan....and we even hosted a clan match for u guys s2n vs. xs....

For us *MLd* have nothing to prove no more...we start off very strong clan one year ago and still very strong clan today...if fear end today we have accomplish our goal and earn our respect by playng in deadwood not by talking in the forum. Doesn't matter is gaming, company or an athlete, if u are sucessful what u doing, there always people try to put u down, we always focus on our goal and don't let thing bother us..Now seeing u guys started to have great team after all the struggling u guys had...is a shame to see u guys...don't have a chance to show your potential....

we have no problem taking off T7 in the match but after I still reading this crap in your forum there no point for us to continue playing a match until all this trash talk stop...Your trash talk don't bother us but when is affecting our up coming match..we need to say something before get worst..

At the end no one win...the biggest loser is fear the game.....no hard feeling guys...we just need to focus on playing not on talking....cya in the wood

*MLd* sign off....

Last edited by on Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:17 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain
Captain
Nero

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:31 am

Well, i can agree on some points here.

Razo did help me with the server on a few occasions, and help me resolve ban issue with jhen.

However, there are just some things that dont fly...

Razo, i can say with 100% certainty that ALL u MLd are very skilled. BUT, there is no explaining the strange things that ppl see from ek9, handy, and a couple others...

I ( and perhaps some other s2n, idk) cannot trust the people i have mentioned, because their actions and attitudes match that of the cheater.

If MLd has no tricks, cheats, glitches, scripts or other... than i apologize SOOO much. But let me tell u, thats a hard sale to make...

I want us to be friends too, but u cant look past some of the bs that has happened WITH Mld players...

And some of our clan will say... "No they are just very good players", and give u the benefit of doubt... But playing as long as i have and reading 1000 pages of agerage forums and etc... i know how ez it is to be dishonest...

Im not lying when i say that BOTH clan want rematch... but, we dont trust u guys. it is that simple. If u think u can (or even care enough to) resolve this, than rematch is possible. if not, then rematch is not gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain
Captain
Nero

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:42 am

and btw... about the score change...

I know u CANNOT do that with scmd, but, that doesnt mean it didnt happen...
Back to top Go down
<S2N><Aizen>
team
team
<S2N><Aizen>

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:43 am

If u knew me Razo u would know the respect i have for all players. My opinion about mld changed with the crap ek9 pulled of. I have no problem with another match, don't disrespect no one, but if u are 100% sure that ek didnt do that in 24/7 let me know. Coz im sure it was him. He changed his name to N4R1. If he denies that he's just as child as i think he is. I play almost everyday on Mainland so if u don't believe me its your problem. I don't win anything saying this just tho at least you should know. I don't know about the temporarily band but when BigT tried to enter it said he was kicked due to admin decision, and if it wasnt you tell me who's the other admin. And about the scores, i'm not stupid enought to think he didnt have anything to do with it. If u still don't think this i'm saying happened, then i must conclude with 2 things, u don't know well ek9, and 2nd, like you said, theres no point in another match. Cya
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:02 pm

I think it is necessary server-admin to agree about a transparency of game.Shocked Razo I know for a long time, can even studied at it to play Deadwood's. Then tried it recruite ha-ha-ha-ha-ha when it played under another nick monkey_ball.pirat Looool. Nero and Razo should agree, they trust each other. I love you

To me it is not clear, why admin our clan nothing speaking about game with MLd and ASU. :evil: I sent the email, but the answer is not present, then answer at a forum. affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Justin
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 7:58 am

Chill guyz!! I am ek. It just a game, no needs to up all mad and stubburn. Couple things here i want to make it clear.

1. ek9 don't cheat (doesn't know how, and doesn't have to)

2. That game I and type v was there that Azien were mouthing off "f***ing cheater", i don't know what's up. I dont' know what's up with Big T either that you mentioned it, i didn't really pay attention to him. I just remember you are afking and we were scoring properly. Hey Azien, i think you have to take some chill pill

3. Try to stay calm guyz, no need to be anxious. Nero and Azien try not to be madness, for example, pink is cool. Also try to be polite to everybody, no personal attacking. ok? That's all we want.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain
Captain
Nero

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:20 am

Personal? WTF do u call kickin me for an hour after u shit talk my clan? I only told u truth about some MLd attitudes.
But your actions speak louder than my words.

and...

welcome to forum.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain
Captain
Nero

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:21 am

Justin wrote:

That game I and type v was there that Azien were mouthing off "f***ing cheater", i don't know what's up. I dont' know what's up with Big T either.

IF U DONT KNOW WHATS UP WHY DONT U PUT SOMEONE IN CHARGE THAT DOES....
Back to top Go down
<S2N><Aizen>
team
team
<S2N><Aizen>

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:27 am

Man if u don't know why i was mouthing off f****ing cheater then i suppose there's no point continuing this conversation. At least admit you'd do anything to win. And in that time was the scores switch. But whatever think what you want man. I've never argued with any1 in Fear before until that game. At least make sure no1 knows your other name (N4R1) before doing anything out of the ordinary
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain
Captain
Nero

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:40 am

I look at it a slighty different way...

If someone will change their name to hide from defeat, then that player CANNOT be thought of as fair.
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:36 pm

Choice at us small. We shall play with MLd or other clans. It is necessary to find other clans in Deadwood's. rendeer rendeer lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
s2n :: Challenge S2N Clan :: Challenge S2N-
Jump to: