s2n
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s2n clan members

<S2N><Forum>HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:48 pm
Similar topics
Visitors
Web Counters
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Ads
Free Website Hosting

THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT

Go down 
+2
Nero
Phage
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phage
Sergent
Sergent
Phage

Male
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-11-17

THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Empty
PostSubject: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:01 am

Hey guys

We have more than 50 forum members and ONLY 2.5 post per day.

So I got an idea in order to get more post:

THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT!! (Everyone is invited)

INSTRUCTIONS & RULES

1. You can post as many times as you can!
2. You can post whatever you want! (From a love letter to a "hey")
3. You CAN NOT copy other people posts!
4. You CAN NOT repeat your post!
5. YOU HAVE TO NUMBER YOUR POST!! NO CHEATS !! WE HAVE PB!!geek
6. The winner will get a super ANYTHING! this is just to have some fun!
7. The tournament ends when this topic gets to 1000 replies

SO GET SOMETHING TO POST...

Last edited by on Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phage
Sergent
Sergent
Phage

Male

PostSubject: Phage post #1   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:03 am

Phage post #1

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit
Back to top Go down
Phage
Sergent
Sergent
Phage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:06 am

Phage post #2

A Short History of Medicine

I have a headache:

2000 B.C. -Here, eat this root.
1000 A.D. -That root is heathen. Here, say this prayer.
1850 A.D. -That prayer is superstition. Here, drink this potion.
1940 A.D. -That potion is snake oil. Here, swallow this pill.
1985 A.D. -That pill is ineffective. Here, take this antibiotic.
2008 A.D. -That antibiotic is artificial. Here, eat this root.:
Back to top Go down
Phage
Sergent
Sergent
Phage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:08 am

Phage post #3

In neurobiology lecture today, the professor mentioned that much of the data we were seeing was culled from studies of leeches.

He said, "Now, a lot of you may think leeches are nasty creatures but the people working with these creatures are quite fond of them, however. It is also reported that the leeches often become attached to the researchers.
Back to top Go down
Phage
Sergent
Sergent
Phage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:14 am

Phage post #4

Impossible final exams

Instructions: Read each question carefully. Answer all questions.
Time limit: 2 hours. Begin immediately.

Art: Given one eight-count box of crayons and three sheets of notebook paper, recreate the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. Skin tones should be true to life.

Biology: Create life. Estimate the differences in subsequent human culture if this form of life had developed 500 million years earlier, with special attention to its probable effect on the English Parliamentary System circa 1750. Prove your thesis.

Chemistry: You must identify a poison sample which you will find at your lab table. All necessary equipment has been provided. There are two beakers at your desk, one of which holds the antidote. If the wrong substance is used, it causes instant death. You may begin as soon as the professor injects you with a sample of the poison. (We feel this will give you an incentive to find the correct answer.)

Civil Engineering: This is a practical test of your design and building skills. With the boxes of toothpicks and glue present, build a platform that will wupport your weight when you and your platform are suspended over a vat of nitric acid.

Computer Science: Write a fifth-generation computer language. Using this language, write a computer program to finish the rest of this exam for you.

Economics: Develop a realistic plan for refinancing the national debt. Trace the possible effects of your plan in the following areas: Cubism, the Donatist Controversy and the Wave Theory of Light. Outline a method for preventing these effects. Criticize this method from all possible points of view. Point out the deficiencies in your point of view, as demonstrated in your answer to the last question.

Electrical Engineering: You will be placed in a nuclear reactor and given a partial copy of the electrical layout. The electrical system has been tampered with. You have seventeen minutes to find the problem and correct it before the reactor melts down.

Engineering: The disassembled parts of a high-powered rifle have been placed on your desk. You will also find an instruction manual, printed in Swahili. In 10 minutes, a hungry bengal tiger will be admitted to the room. Take whatever action you feel necessary. Be prepared to justify your decision.

Epistemology: Take a position for or against truth. Prove the validity of your stand.

General Knowledge: Describe in detail. Be objective and specific.

History: Describe the history of the Papacy from its origins to the present day, concentrating especially, but not exclusively, on its Europe, Asia, America and Africa. Be brief, concise and specific.

Mathematics: Derive the Euler-Cauchy equations using only a straightedge and compass. Discuss in detail the role these equations had on mathematical analysis in Europe during the 1800s.

Medicine: You have been provided with a razor blade, a piece of gauze, and a bottle of scotch. Remove your appendix. Do not suture until you work has been inspected. You have fifteen minutes.

Metaphysics: Describe in detail the probably nature of life after death. Test your hypothesis.

Music: Write a piano concerto. Orchestrate and perform it with flute and drum. You will find a piano under your seat.

Philosophy: Sketch the development of human thought. Estimate its significance. Compare with the development of any other kind of thought.

Physchology: Based on your knowledge of their works, evaluate the emotional stability, degree of adjustment, and repressed frustrations of each of the following: Alexander of Aphrodisis, Rameses II, Hammuarabi. Support your evaluation with quotations from each man's work, making appropriate references. It is not necessary to translate.

Physics: Explain the nature of matter. Include in your answer an evaluation of the impact of the development of mathematics on science.

Political Science: There is a red telephone on the desk beside you. Start World War III. Report at length on its socio-political effects if any.

Public Speaking: 2500 riot-crazed aborigines are storming the classroom. Calm them. You may use any ancient language except Latin or Greek.

Religion: Perform a miracle. Creativity will be judged.

Sociology: Estimate the sociological problems which might accompany the end of the world. Construct an experiment to test your theory.

Extra Credit: Define the universe, and give three examples.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain
Captain
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 10:04 am

lmao phage, best post ever read.//
Back to top Go down
Phage
Sergent
Sergent
Phage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 10:16 am

Phage post #5

Ty nero
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male
Number of posts : 2923
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 12:06 pm

Ohh!!! lol! Phage, you have reminded me university years. I studied other disciplines, but is very similar. The faculty of radiophysics and electronics on which I studied was very difficult and interesting. jocolor
Success to you the brother in a science. sunny
I understand you. farao
Back to top Go down
https://s2ntheclan.forumotion.com/
d4d0
Sergent
Sergent
d4d0

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 1:31 pm

Dado post #1

FOR CRATING THE RIGHT MOOD !!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVV9Dy9y8pk

S2N song hehehehe Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

It's the real authentic, leave ya'll dented,
Forget what ya heard,If I said it, I meant it.
Did it for real, while ya'll pretended,
Back for more, startin' the war to end it.
Raw,Rip it like you're workin' a chainsaw,
from New York to Cali, New Jersey to Crenshaw
Speak the gift, while y'all plead the fifth,
My team is sick, we eat, sleep, and breath this shit.
Rough and rugged, kill'em soft,we don't leave one standin', when we're breakin' 'em off.
Takin' a loss?Not a chance in your life,if bein' fresh is wrong, I don't wanna be right.
Stop, drop and roll, we got soul,safety popped off when we lock and load, so,
This is how we get this done,you can check on the rep, yep, second to none........
Back to top Go down
Phage
Sergent
Sergent
Phage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:46 pm

Phage Post #6

This post is for the new dad

Things D4d0 will never say....

Top Ten Things You'll Never Hear a Dad D4d0 Say

10. Well, how 'bout that?... I'm lost! Looks like we'll have to stop and ask for directions.

9. You know Pumpkin, now that you're thirteen, you'll be ready for unchaperoned car dates. Won't that be fun?

8. I noticed that all your friends have a certain "up yours" attitude ... I like that.

7. Here's a credit card and the keys to my new car -- GO CRAZY.

6. What do you mean you wanna play football? Figure skating not good enough for you, son?

5. Your Mother and I are going away for the weekend ... you might want to consider throwing a party.

4. Well, I don't know what's wrong with your car. Probably one of those doo-hickey thingies -- you know -- that makes it run or something. Just have it towed to a mechanic and pay whatever he asks.

3. No son of mine is going to live under this roof without an earring -- now quit your belly-aching, and let's go to the mall.

2. Whaddya wanna go and get a job for? I make plenty of money for you to spend.

1. Father's Day? aahh -- don't worry about that -- it's no big deal
Back to top Go down
Phage
Sergent
Sergent
Phage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:59 pm

Phage post #7

Bill Gates can choose his punishment

Bill Gates suddenly dies and finds himself face to face with God. God stood over Bill Gates and said, "Well Bill, I'm really confused on this one. It's a tough decision; I'm not sure whether to send you to Heaven or Hell. After all, you helped society enormously by putting a computer in almost every home in America, yet you also created that ghastly Windows '95 among other indiscretions. I believe I'll do something I've never done before; I'll let you decide where you want to go."

Bill pushed up his glasses, looked up at God and replied, "Could you briefly explain the difference between the two?" Looking slightly puzzled, God said, "Better yet, why don't I let you visit both places briefly, then you can make your decision. Which do you choose to see first, Heaven or Hell?"

Bill played with his pocket protector for a moment, then looked back at God and said, "I think I'll try Hell first." So, with a flash of lightning and a cloud of smoke, Bill Gates went to Hell.

When he materialized in Hell, Bill looked around. It was a beautiful and clean place, a bit warm, with sandy beaches and tall mountains, clear skies, pristine water, and beautiful women frolicking about. A smile came across Bill's face as he took in a deep breath of the clean air. "This is great," he thought, "if this is Hell, I can't wait to see heaven."

Within seconds of his thought, another flash of lightning and a cloud of smoke appeared, and Bill was off to Heaven. Heaven was a place high above the clouds, where angels were drifting about playing their harps and singing in a beautiful chorus. It was a very nice place, Bill thought, but not as enticing as Hell.

Bill looked up, cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled for God and Bill Gates was sent to Hell for eternity.

Time passed, and God decided to check on the late billionaire to see how he was progressing in Hell. When he got there, he found Bill Gates shackled to a wall in a dark cave amid bone thin men and tongues of fire, being burned and tortured by demons.

"So, how is everything going?" God asked.

Bill responded with a crackling voice filled with anguish and disappointment, "This is awful! It's nothing like the Hell I visited the first time!! I can't believe this is happening! What happened to the other place....with the beaches and the mountains and the beautiful women?

"That was the demo," replied God.
Back to top Go down
Phage
Sergent
Sergent
Phage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:59 pm

THE POST POSTED 2 TIMES lol!

Last edited by on Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phage
Sergent
Sergent
Phage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 10:09 pm

Phage post #8

Newest MS computer game

Solitaire 2008

Here is the README.TXT file from Microsoft's latest software product.

Microsoft Solitaire 2008

README file, v4.3

Welcome!

Congratulations!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Microsoft Solitaire 2008! This classic game has been a Windows fixture for many years, and after a long period of development, we are pleased to announce that it has been updated to take advantage of many exciting, Microsoft- pioneered technologies, such as "long filenames!"

For years, our users have made demands, and Microsoft has listened. You told us that you wanted an operating system in which Solitaire was a seamless, integrated component. You wanted to blend in Solitaire with how you worked, how you played, and in general, you wanted Solitaire to *define your computing experience.*

Solitaire 2008 brings this dream to a blissful reality.

System Requirements:

- 4.2MHz Quad core or better

- 8GB of free hard drive space (12.1 gigabytes recommended)

- 4096 megabytes of RAM (8119 megabytes for Vegas scoring)

Installation Procedure:

1. Insert the HD-DVD entitled "Microsoft Solitaire" into your HD-DVD drive. You will need to make sure that the drive door is open before you place the disc in the tray.

2. An installation dialog box should appear on your screen. If it does not, you may need to purchase more memory or a larger hard disk drive. See your local Microsoft-certified dealer.

3. Follow the onscreen instructions. If you cannot read, have somebody else sit through the installation procedure.

4. Insert the HD-DVD entitled "Microsoft Solitaire, Disc 2" into your HD-DVD drive. As before, ensure that the drive is open before inserting the disc in the tray.

5. An installation dialog box should appear on your screen. If it does not, you may need to upgrade to a Microsoft "Natural" keyboard, which you can obtain from your nearest dealer. As before, follow the onscreen instructions.

6. After the installation program has completed, check your "Programs" menu for a new Solitaire '98 entry. If the program entry was not successfully created, you may need to uninstall all local copies of Firefox and/or any other non microsoft product and restart the Solitaire installation process from scratch.

Playing The Game:

Assuming that Solitaire '98 has been properly installed, you should be able to find it in your "Programs" menu (you should have verified this as part of the installation process.) Microsoft recommends that you shut down all other programs that may be running on the system before starting Solitaire 2008.

To start the game, simply select it from the "Programs" menu. If the game does not start within five to seven minutes of selection, you may need to upgrade to the latest version of Microsoft Office to ensure that your system has the proper DLLs that Solitaire needs.

For game rules, refer to the .HLP files for the Windows 3.1 version of Solitaire. If you don't have these files, you can purchase them online from Microsoft at very competitive rates.

Coming Soon:

Minesweeper 2009!
Back to top Go down
Phage
Sergent
Sergent
Phage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 9:44 pm

Phage post #9

THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Moneyisnteverythingym3lol!
Back to top Go down
Phage
Sergent
Sergent
Phage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 10:15 pm

Phage post #10

Back to top Go down
Phage
Sergent
Sergent
Phage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 10:20 pm

Phage post #11

Back to top Go down
Phage
Sergent
Sergent
Phage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 10:22 pm

Phage post #12
Back to top Go down
Phage
Sergent
Sergent
Phage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:25 pm

Phage post #13

Back to top Go down
Phage
Sergent
Sergent
Phage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:33 pm

Phage SPECIAL post #14

Why I chosed to be phage?

Cause when I started playing fear i was investigating bacteriophage lambda inducted mutagenesis

What the hell is a phage?

Phages are tiny pieces of protein and genetic material (DNA or RNA), in other words bacterial virus.

We areubiquitous and can be found in all reservoirs populated by bacteria.

Why you chosed to be what you are???
Back to top Go down
d4d0
Sergent
Sergent
d4d0

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:14 am

Post #2

d4d0 = DADO but i think in that time...ooooo i so cooool to have my nick writen in letters and numbers....
Now i dont think that anymore Smile))

Cya
Back to top Go down
max
team
team
max

Male
Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:00 pm

hmmm verry wise words from a 14 year old
Back to top Go down
max
team
team
max

Male
Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 3:22 am

my mistake
i see your 21
hmmm wise words for a 21year old
Back to top Go down
Phage
Sergent
Sergent
Phage

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 7:38 am

Phage post #15

Ty Maximus!
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male
Number of posts : 1541
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:49 pm

can you put the song to second to none on back ground to our first web page??, like Kartik have put in the first time.....
Great posts Phage.
hmmm...
Need to motive some our guys and other to come more and more...
Back to top Go down
http://www.s2n.fr
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male
Number of posts : 2923

PostSubject: Re: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 3:25 pm

billykid wrote:
can you put the song to second to none on back ground to our first web page??, like Kartik have put in the first time.....
Great posts Phage.
hmmm...
Need to motive some our guys and other to come more and more...

On top ferst page our site button Play is visible. It is covered by advertising. It is necessary to wait while there will pass advertising and to press button Play. The movieclip which has offered d4d0 as a hymn of our clan . lol!
May be players our clan have other opinion сan offer other clip or the decision. I shall be glad them to hear and if it will turn out to realize them. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://s2ntheclan.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT   THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE SUPER POST TOURNAMENT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next