s2n
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s2n clan members

<S2N><Forum>HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:48 pm
Similar topics
Visitors
Web Counters
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Ads
Free Website Hosting

The Clanwar against MLd

Go down 
+10
Pink
mldtypev
PROBLEMS723
E.O.//thaman
Fabien
smilecro
~EKC~RHiNO
COSTA
_Half
~EKC~Hunter
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~EKC~Hunter
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-01-14

The Clanwar against MLd Empty
PostSubject: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:55 am

hey guys, dont worry. i heard from smilecro the result, i just can say: MLd is a pussy clan who cant play without superweapons and campers. You would have won 100% sure if they wouldnt have played with their superweapons, i know it. every1 could beat them without MP50 and rockets^^ and: i heard u played 1 round with 7 guys? thats typical for MLd: "üüüääääääähhhhhh it was 8 vs 8 arranged, we are fucking assholes who cant play 7 vs 7 coz our whole tactic would be destroyed then" LOOL, then only 1 camper would be left Very Happy nice tactic^^ yes, its true: with 2 MP50 campers you are the undefeatable clan Wink u dont need any skill with 15 MP50 shots, u just need to aim 5 metres beneath the enemie xD even my blind dog could handle this Smile but okay, mld stays "undefeatable". maybe we should add a little thing to their motto, like "undefeatable with superweapons" or "camping-clan" or something like that. hm, i just know: guys, we all have more asp skills than mld will ever have! and i think they wont ever make a clanwar against ~EKC~ coz of this 2 "tactic-defeatable" things:

1) Punkbuster
2) no superweapons (hm, what should TypeV do then? oÔ camping with asp without skills isnt good, shit..hmmmm..)

i just can say: dont worry guys, we'll have a good clanwar next sunday Smile cya in woods

PS: campers have a small penis, TypeV, i hope your girlfriend is happy with that Smile
Back to top Go down
_Half
team
team
_Half

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:25 am

I could not participate in the war, but yes, i'm sure that without superweapons the match would have been different. Two campers with MP50 is too much lol
Back to top Go down
COSTA
team
team
COSTA

Male
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:45 am

_Half wrote:
I could not participate in the war, but yes, i'm sure that without superweapons the match would have been different. Two campers with MP50 is too much lol

i think in a clan match, you can use all weapons but some times not all the game lol thats boring i remember my noob times as mrmakantazi >< but it was a good game!! mld is very organized clan but will be defeated one day hehe with or without supers. the result of the match today doesnt matter we had many problems and many players didnt come but we did our best, next war with EKC will be funny. wars with EKC are allways interesting. more wars!! more wars!!!
Back to top Go down
~EKC~RHiNO
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit
~EKC~RHiNO

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:49 am

COSTA wrote:

next war with EKC will be funny. wars with EKC are allways interesting. more wars!! more wars!!!
/agreed afro

In Xfire:

[21:12] *MLd*Tha Man.]V[NoThanKs!: lol too easy...
[21:12] *MLd*Tha Man.]V[NoThanKs!: 1-0 4-0

Arrogant much?! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
smilecro
team
team
smilecro

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:55 am

~EKC~RHiNO wrote:
COSTA wrote:

next war with EKC will be funny. wars with EKC are allways interesting. more wars!! more wars!!!
/agreed afro

In Xfire:

Yep to arrogant...he forget that he was just one little guy in wood before he join MLd.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.s2n.fr
COSTA
team
team
COSTA

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:41 am

smilecro wrote:
~EKC~RHiNO wrote:
COSTA wrote:

/agreed afro

In Xfire:

Yep to arrogant...he forget that he was just one little guy in wood before he join MLd.....

lol i just remember he could pass the midle and get our base 2 times? and i killed him easily lol and that was second round when we were 7 he was playing before? lol didnt see him >< maybe he was hiding >< too bad he is arrogant but let him be in his mld bubble Smile
Back to top Go down
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Fabien

Male
Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:20 am

WOW! WOW guys, take the defeat with dignity.

ok so we did not have the best guys to play, MLD is very well organized and they know their shit.

So WHAT? We knew that since the beginning!!!
They use TS and talk to each other, I know I have played with most of them on TS, that's how I learned how to do it!

Don't be a bunch of sour puss, the only way to defeat them will be to train better and with consistency, super weapons or not!

In bicycle racing we say that you have to train like you race... well I can tell you from kempo, train to fight by fighting!

When you play, get on TS!
When I play on week ends, we are 3 or 4 max on TS, costa, guiz, mefisto and I... where are the others?

So quit your whining and train like you want to fight!

over and out
--fabien
Back to top Go down
COSTA
team
team
COSTA

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:55 am

ukksafabien wrote:
WOW! WOW guys, take the defeat with dignity.

ok so we did not have the best guys to play, MLD is very well organized and they know their shit.

So WHAT? We knew that since the beginning!!!
They use TS and talk to each other, I know I have played with most of them on TS, that's how I learned how to do it!

Don't be a bunch of sour puss, the only way to defeat them will be to train better and with consistency, super weapons or not!

In bicycle racing we say that you have to train like you race... well I can tell you from kempo, train to fight by fighting!

When you play, get on TS!
When I play on week ends, we are 3 or 4 max on TS, costa, guiz, mefisto and I... where are the others?

So quit your whining and train like you want to fight!

over and out
--fabien

Roger that!!!!! ><
Back to top Go down
E.O.//thaman
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:01 am

Hunter you call MLd pussies... Where is your challenge?? MLd are not the ones hiding behind foolish requests.

For 3+years MLd have played clan wars using the same format. Why must they change their way to suit you/EKC. I have respect for s2n, because they are never scared to play MLd. Win or lose its always a great game.

In regards to the comments to rhino, i apoligize to s2n, it may have come off a touch arrogant and for that i apoligize. I didnt mean s2n are an easy clan, but the second match when you lost your 8th man, s2n became a bit unorganized due to having to fill in that mans position. I have respect for the fact that you guys never gave up and kept fight Smile The score doesnt matter.
Thankyou also fabien.
regards
Tman
Back to top Go down
PROBLEMS723
team
team
PROBLEMS723

Male
Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:35 am

LOL FAB you had 2 be there

but anyway I want a rematch
the 1rst game was realistic the 2nd was not unreal is the word that comes 2 mind

and to Tman : dude s2n are men we stand together win loose or draw give up isn't in our genes fight fight fight is .lol the next match will be interesting

to TYPE V we were not making excuses just stating facts but im cool with you on de. I just wish we didn't have to play with supers
but we probably can get it moving on cod 4 & mw 2 after-while thats gonna be fun
Back to top Go down
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Fabien

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:39 am

Probs, the fact that I was there or not does not matter.
MLD is strong and we went in the battle with the best fighters we had available, not the best in the clan.
I mean, what did you guys expect? MLD is not going to lay down and die just to be nice, right? I know we would not Very Happy

So when is the next war? How about a tournament?

7-7, all 3 clans? best of 3 games?
Back to top Go down
PROBLEMS723
team
team
PROBLEMS723

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:40 am

lol I did pretty good with asp yes - no let me know my progress
Back to top Go down
PROBLEMS723
team
team
PROBLEMS723

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:41 am

ukksafabien wrote:
Probs, the fact that I was there or not does not matter.
MLD is strong and we went in the battle with the best fighters we had available, not the best in the clan.
I mean, what did you guys expect? MLD is not going to lay down and die just to be nice, right? I know we would not Very Happy

So when is the next war? How about a tournament?

7-7, all 3 clans? best of 3 games?

no no no no fab not saying it like that just using the saying you had 2 b there lmao
Back to top Go down
PROBLEMS723
team
team
PROBLEMS723

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:44 am

can we ever have a war about 10:00 pm est. time so i can drink first
Back to top Go down
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Fabien

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:06 am

LOL yeah no kidding! Very Happy
I play more relaxed when I have a cognac or two! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mldtypev
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:00 am

To EKC hunter : I just read your comments....and You are suppose to be the leader and admin of the EKC clan??? (What is up with the Personal attack??) I am not even mad ...I just feel sorry for EKC clan has such no class and immature admins!! I think most of the EKC clan members does not act like you..

I really have nothing to said to you EKC Hunter..Not going start a trash talk section with you..WE MLD have prove ourself on matches already no need to play and explain ourself to you .......HUNTER

Thanks for the game S2n!!! Hope we can play again soon!!
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male
Number of posts : 2923
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:01 pm

1 round was an equal fight. But there is another lady luck, she was on the side MLd. In the 2 round, we lost a strong player in our clan. The game is broken computer Cerbere. In MLd in the second round took part the best player of the clan. So we will have more problems in the game. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

About camper. It is a tactic the team. If it is successful, then you can use. Type_v copes well with this role.

It was not our day. Usually, we wish to take part in the game 10/12 players, yesterday was only 8. Yesterday was a problem with the composition of the team. The problem with the computer at Tweekz and he was unable to take part in the game. Half was busy, urgent matter. Therefore, we had problems with the composition of the team.
Hopefully next in the next game so no problem.

To Hanter. Match on December 6 will or not? You promised to send me email, but have not yet written.

To MLd. We are waiting for the next match. Holidays start soon, so the match may be Dec. 13 or until the following year.

To all players and clans. If the matches are not satisfied, then the admins can agree on the best time for all.

I'm always interested in a game against the EKC and MLd. Waiting for the next match. Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
https://s2ntheclan.forumotion.com/
COSTA
team
team
COSTA

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:38 pm

PROBLEMS723 wrote:
can we ever have a war about 10:00 pm est. time so i can drink first

looool no bros!! we need to be with all our senses 100% or these mlds will take our base again! no no no...that cannot be. PINK!! discipline our brothers!! lol no beers until we kick mld asses >< .But Many beers to TypeV so when drunk he falls down of that f*** n mountain haha

FABIEN, you drink cognac? Peruvian Pisco is better :p
Back to top Go down
<S2N><Mefisto>
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
<S2N><Mefisto>

Male
Number of posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:24 pm

E.O.//thaman wrote:
Hunter you call MLd pussies... Where is your challenge?? MLd are not the ones hiding behind foolish requests.

For 3+years MLd have played clan wars using the same format. Why must they change their way to suit you/EKC. I have respect for s2n, because they are never scared to play MLd. Win or lose its always a great game.

In regards to the comments to rhino, i apoligize to s2n, it may have come off a touch arrogant and for that i apoligize. I didnt mean s2n are an easy clan, but the second match when you lost your 8th man, s2n became a bit unorganized due to having to fill in that mans position. I have respect for the fact that you guys never gave up and kept fight Smile The score doesnt matter.
Thankyou also fabien.
regards
Tman

To Tha Man second Part when Cerbere was gone,it is try,whe was disorganised but this is coz whe did not wanted to change tactic.Logical will be to start defence(thre level defence) only and try to save flag this round and then try to reorganise game in third round(hopefully 7 vs 7).But like you all allready now,S2N are not cowards and pussies so whe cept attack,but one man matters like Rapture said on the end.
Whe have our tactic Mld have their,our tactic lost.

One more thing,even when Cerbere was playng he was playng with other others poor Grafic Card so he was not playng real Cerbere game.
Plus koz of leak of best players whe have much more weak game then S2n is realy have.
So whe played with players wich could show up.
By my pesonal opinion MLD played gg but average you should to take much more flags and win with better score in first.
But barely they win in first instead to eat us for breakfast.

Yes Mld winning three years with this settings but this is MLD SETTINGS.Should to be one game with our settings one game with theyr settings this will be fair and will be more intresting.

Why is so big problem playng without Canons,so far MLD is for me Best skilled clan with best tactic no question abut that,but why is Canons eminent.
Yes MLD have prown his selfs whe all now that,but prowen with theyr settings,so why not prowe your selfs in other settings too.

Is this UNDEFITABLE word so important (My Presssiouss) so whe playng the same game every time.
Why not to try to make game more intresting with more chalenge.
I think that most of players in MLD like chalenges,or i wrong time will tell.
So if MLD like chalenges there is new one-Be THe Best without Cannons too:)

And this is i belive the best way to shout up critisizers too.
Agree?

IPersonaly i think that MLD is very beatable with right tactic in eny settings.

And for this:"Lool,it was easy" no hard feelings Smile (Victory is sweet,hard to controle ego's) i can just reply :
Lool i Kill you all with 40 FPS,64 bit,CRT MOnitor and 5 euro Mouse 250 ping,now i loosen my ego a bit too:)) ha ha ha Ha.

What to say on the end?

Proud to be S2N Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Next!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
s2n vita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
s2n vita

Male
Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:39 pm

wrote:
E.O.//thaman wrote:

Thankyou also fabien.
regards
Tman

To Tha Man second Part when Cerbere was gone,it is try,whe was disorganised but this is coz whe did not wanted to change tactic.Logical will be to start defence(thre level defence) only and try to save flag this round and then try to reorganise game in third round(hopefully 7 vs 7).But like you all allready now,S2N are not cowards and pussies so whe cept attack,but one man matters like Rapture said on the end.
Whe have our tactic Mld have their,our tactic lost.

One more thing,even when Cerbere was playng he was playng with other others poor Grafic Card so he was not playng real Cerbere game.
Plus koz of leak of best players whe have much more weak game then S2n is realy have.
So whe played with players wich could show up.
By my pesonal opinion MLD played gg but average you should to take much more flags and win with better score in first.
But barely they win in first instead to eat us for breakfast.

Yes Mld winning three years with this settings but this is MLD SETTINGS.Should to be one game with our settings one game with theyr settings this will be fair and will be more intresting.

Why is so big problem playng without Canons,so far MLD is for me Best skilled clan with best tactic no question abut that,but why is Canons eminent.
Yes MLD have prown his selfs whe all now that,but prowen with theyr settings,so why not prowe your selfs in other settings too.

Is this UNDEFITABLE word so important (My Presssiouss) so whe playng the same game every time.
Why not to try to make game more intresting with more chalenge.
I think that most of players in MLD like chalenges,or i wrong time will tell.
So if MLD like chalenges there is new one-Be THe Best without Cannons too:)

And this is i belive the best way to shout up critisizers too.
Agree?

IPersonaly i think that MLD is very beatable with right tactic in eny settings.

And for this:"Lool,it was easy" no hard feelings Smile (Victory is sweet,hard to controle ego's) i can just reply :
Lool i Kill you all with 40 FPS,64 bit,CRT MOnitor and 5 euro Mouse 250 ping,now i loosen my ego a bit too:)) ha ha ha Ha.

What to say on the end?

Proud to be S2N Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Next!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe funny wood^^
Back to top Go down
~EKC~Hunter
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:00 pm

ok, first of all: i donno if its too late to apologize for my words, but a try doesnt matter. i apologize for my bad words (especially to typeV). i just hated you guys yesterday coz i remember when we played ekc vs all (yesterday), 4-5 mlds joined, and after the game some of them laughed at us. in my opinion thats not more professional than i did with that post.i am sorry for this topic, thats all what i can say.

@Tha_man: we arent afraid of a battle against you guys, we just want a fair battle (no1 from you replied til now). as i said few months before, we only accept a clanwar (as we handle it with s2n and all others) where we play 2 wars with 3 rounds. the first war (3 rounds) would be in your server with your own settings, but the second war (rematch with 3 rounds) would be in our server with our own settings. i am of the same opinion as mefisto, why you guys are snobbish and just play with your own settings? in my opinion thats pretty unfair. it would be like we would say to s2n "hey guys, we play with supers, runspeed 1.0 and timelimit 5 minutes" and we play with those settings in every war. (ok, a bit unrealistic, 1.0 runspeed^^ but i think u know what i mean). clanwars should be fair, every1 should have the same chances, but u play 3 years like that and say "hey, if they want a war, they have to play it with our settings". think about that..

so, for the end: i am sorry for my bad words, when im honest i just wanted to provocate mld a bit^^ thats all

cya

PS: PINK!! WAR ON 6th DECEMBER!!!! yes, it will take part Smile
Back to top Go down
<S2N><Mefisto>
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
<S2N><Mefisto>

Male
Number of posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:01 pm

~EKC~Hunter wrote:
ok, first of all: i donno if its too late to apologize for my words, but a try doesnt matter. i apologize for my bad words (especially to typeV). i just hated you guys yesterday coz i remember when we played ekc vs all (yesterday), 4-5 mlds joined, and after the game some of them laughed at us. in my opinion thats not more professional than i did with that post.i am sorry for this topic, thats all what i can say.

@Tha_man: we arent afraid of a battle against you guys, we just want a fair battle (no1 from you replied til now). as i said few months before, we only accept a clanwar (as we handle it with s2n and all others) where we play 2 wars with 3 rounds. the first war (3 rounds) would be in your server with your own settings, but the second war (rematch with 3 rounds) would be in our server with our own settings. i am of the same opinion as mefisto, why you guys are snobbish and just play with your own settings? in my opinion thats pretty unfair. it would be like we would say to s2n "hey guys, we play with supers, runspeed 1.0 and timelimit 5 minutes" and we play with those settings in every war. (ok, a bit unrealistic, 1.0 runspeed^^ but i think u know what i mean). clanwars should be fair, every1 should have the same chances, but u play 3 years like that and say "hey, if they want a war, they have to play it with our settings". think about that..

so, for the end: i am sorry for my bad words, when im honest i just wanted to provocate mld a bit^^ thats all

cya

Yeah Diffrent wars example i want war with only guns,shotguns or Less gravity like on Turbo fun server or ua with run speed 10.0 or maybe 1.0 run speed whatever cake war.............

I start acting like brat now. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:27 pm

~EKC~Hunter wrote:

cya

Hunter !!! December, 6 . 20.00 Berlin time, 2pm est 0r 19.00 GMT.Ok?
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male
Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:27 pm

SORRy MFS my modem burnt out i will be receiving a new one on thrusday way before the ekc war. DAMN i really wanted play VS MLd>
Shit i had 5 lines fixed up two of coke and three of meth all ready and shit hmmmm next time MUTHAFUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:35 pm

What do you think about rematche S2N vs MLd December 13???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clanwar against MLd   The Clanwar against MLd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clanwar against MLd
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next