s2n
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s2n clan members

<S2N><Forum>HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:48 pm
Similar topics
Visitors
Web Counters
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Ads
Free Website Hosting

Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS

Go down 
+18
nTune
E.O.//thaman
s2n vita
Seargant007
PROBLEMS723
_Half
sakura
Nero
tweekz
d4d0
Fabien
GoHeels!
Pink
smilecro
*MLd*bonbontom
seeker24
BillyKid
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mldtypev
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:41 am

Fabien....Let put it this way respect and socialize is to different things. When I am playing game I am very focus and don't have time to talk and answer questions. but that doesn't mean I disrespect anyone. I dont go on public forum accuse anyone of cheating without prove or trash talk about other players from different clan. (you know these kind trash talk will lead to disrespect and distrust between clans)

You use to come to our forum alot leave message and you seem to be respectable and friendly.

There are players in S2n are very good. You guys are never afraid playing us in a clan match and I respect that!
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male
Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:54 am

looool is this shit still going on
Back to top Go down
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Fabien

Male
Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:57 am

Ok, I posted this on the Mld site.
Let's close the discussion, I apologize for the disruption in the brotherhood of the deadwood.

http://mldclan.spruz.net/forums/?page=post&fid=146822&lastp=1&id=F6B7ABDD-9790-4B7B-B1BF-89F01B6B9842

-- Fabien
Back to top Go down
PROBLEMS723
team
team
PROBLEMS723

Male
Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:05 am

ukksafabien wrote:
Let's close the discussion, I apologize for the disruption in the brotherhood of the deadwood.

http://mldclan.spruz.net/forums/?page=post&fid=146822&lastp=1&id=F6B7ABDD-9790-4B7B-B1BF-89F01B6B9842

-- Fabien

FAB YOU AIN'T GOTTA TO APOLOGIZE THATS YOUR THOUGHS MAN & YOU ARE ENTITLED TO THINK WHAT THE HELL EVER YOU WANT TO THINK
AND IF YOU CAN'T EXPRESS YOUR THOUGHTS HERE AMONGST YOUR BRO.S THEN WHERE CAN YOU IT'S ALL BEEN BLOWN UP TO SOMETHING IT'S NOT
WHAT IT IS ,IS YOUR THOUGHTS ,OR OPINION ,WHAT IT AINT IS SOMETHING TO WHINE AND CRY ABOUT
I SUPPORT YOUR RIGHT TO STATE YOUR OPINION IT'S ON ME TO TAKE ACTION OR NOT SO TO ME YOU DON'T OWE NOBODY SHIT (EXCUSE THE VERBALS ) BUT YOU GET THE POINT

Last edited by PROBLEMS723 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:14 am

PROBLEMS723 wrote:
ukksafabien wrote:

-- Fabien

FAB YOU AIN'T GOTTA TO APOLOGIZE THATS YOUR THOUGHS MAN & YOU ARE ENTITLED TO THINK WHAT THE HELL EVER YOU WANT TO THINK
AND IF YOU CAN'T EXPRESS YOUR THOUGHTS HERE AMONST YOUR BRO.S THEN WHERE CAN YOU
i totally agree fuck that
Back to top Go down
*MLd*bonbontom
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit
*MLd*bonbontom

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:44 am

Hi
Fabien: Good call, all Respect to you.

Cro and Pink: np beer time Smile

Billy: Stay cool on your holiday,talk 2 u later.

Problems: A little parental advice ...take out your CAPSLOCK or make some 1 help u with it.

If Fabien wants 2 close this and tell it in our forum, let him do that and support him. Thats what a good clanmate do.

Take Care S2N
BBT
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male
Number of posts : 2923
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:12 pm

In this situation, beer a good choice. A bittern with pleasure with the Norwegian salmon. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
https://s2ntheclan.forumotion.com/
s2n vita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
s2n vita

Male
Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:31 pm

looooooooooool

clan match on forum here^^
Back to top Go down
smilecro
team
team
smilecro

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:07 pm

s2n vita wrote:
looooooooooool

HAHAHA YES

help help help help :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
Back to top Go down
http://www.s2n.fr
s2n vita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
s2n vita

Male
Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:50 pm

s2n vita wrote:
looooooooooool

fabien its was 2 shots in one time, no only 1 shot , one from someone and one from mld .

i agree with u fabien 1 shot is not fair with full armor ,
if i was on your position i will have too think the same
but it was not always like( big dady)

and no one can see who use cheat ( good cheat)
and if u realy think he cheat u can say that but no for all peopel, maybe u wrong and all think what u mean

in deadwood only the same players play this shit and half from this playser say that mld cheat ,half say s2n cheat,sometimes ekc too^^ or we are noobs , cry babis etc...

and yeowz sry about that u was banning , they wanna ban me too from our server and from mld server, im not more welcome^^u are not alone.

so im sry we are sry! about this all.

lets drink beer or take the guns ^^

good english^^

vita^^
Back to top Go down
PROBLEMS723
team
team
PROBLEMS723

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:04 pm

*MLd*bonbontom wrote:
Hi

Problems: A little parental advice ...take out your CAPSLOCK or make some 1 help u with it.

If Fabien wants 2 close this and tell it in our forum, let him do that and support him. Thats what a good clanmate do.

Take Care S2N
BBT
not to keep nothing going but ahhhhh binbintin or whatever I'M A GROWN -ASS MAN I WILL KEEP THE CAPLOCK ON FOR THE REST OF MY NATURAL LIFE IF THATS WHAT I WANT TO DO
& I SUPPORT MY BRO.S RIGHT TO SAY WHATEVER ON THIS FORUM WITHOUT HIM HAVING TO FEEL THAT HE HAS TO RECANT HIS WORDS BECAUSE OF ALOT OF CRYING Crying or Very sad AND WHINING WE AIN'T KIDS WE'RE GROWN UP'S MOST WITH KIDS ANY OF US EVER COME TO YOU ALLS FORUM AND TELL YOU ALL WHAT TO WRITE & HOW TO WRITE IT
thats why I say we must be of some great importance to you all maybe you all should build a shrine to praise the S2N name since we"re so high and mighty that opinions really hurt you or the caplocks hurt you
i'll tell you what if you call me: MR. PROBLEMS-SIR-THE MERCIFUL GREAT ONE i wont use the caplocks :ass: but until then I'll do what I want on this computer that I paid for
got it :bah:
thank you for your support & have a beer if your old enough to drink if not go play in the sandbox with the rest of the kids & leave grow folk alone
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:45 am

damn problems yous be a big muthafucka lol
Back to top Go down
PROBLEMS723
team
team
PROBLEMS723

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:45 am

tweekz wrote:
damn problems yous be a big muthafucka lol

lol
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male
Number of posts : 1541
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:51 pm

s2n vita wrote:
s2n vita wrote:
looooooooooool

fabien its was 2 shots in one time, no only 1 shot , one from someone and one from mld .

i agree with u fabien 1 shot is not fair with full armor ,
if i was on your position i will have too think the same
but it was not always like( big dady)

and no one can see who use cheat ( good cheat)
and if u realy think he cheat u can say that but no for all peopel, maybe u wrong and all think what u mean

in deadwood only the same players play this shit and half from this playser say that mld cheat ,half say s2n cheat,sometimes ekc too^^ or we are noobs , cry babis etc...

and yeowz sry about that u was banning , they wanna ban me too from our server and from mld server, im not more welcome^^u are not alone.

so im sry we are sry! about this all.

lets drink beer or take the guns ^^

good english^^

vita^^

Yeah Vita8)
I notice that u speak a very good english....

But no beer for u, u are too young Beer :ass: :lol:
Back to top Go down
BattleMac
Master Sergent
Master Sergent
BattleMac

Male
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:57 am

This is some funny shit .:lol: ......... some things will never change.......
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:22 am

Hmm. I insist on my opinion. You can 1 shot kill with 100% helth and armor.
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:31 am

Pink wrote:
only with a headshot thats it
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Pink

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:40 am

tweekz wrote:
Pink wrote:

The distance is shorter than average, but not too short. 1 bullet in the body, 2 head and 3 in the body. It turns out inadvertently, but sometimes it happens. It takes a lot of health when a bullet hit in the head. If the latter is not a bullet in the head, the gunman did not headshot.

Doubts arise when the gunmen no received headshot, but you killed with 100% helth and armor.
Back to top Go down
PROBLEMS723
team
team
PROBLEMS723

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:16 am

(hell yesterday) I swear I killed to people with 1 shot both head shot with the asp
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:06 am

Pink wrote:
tweekz wrote:
Pink wrote:

The distance is shorter than average, but not too short. 1 bullet in the body, 2 head and 3 in the body. It turns out inadvertently, but sometimes it happens. It takes a lot of health when a bullet hit in the head. If the latter is not a bullet in the head, the gunman did not headshot.

Doubts arise when the gunmen no received headshot, but you killed with 100% helth and armor.
aah no
Back to top Go down
tweekz
team
team
tweekz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:08 am

PROBLEMS723 wrote:
(hell yesterday) I swear I killed to people with 1 shot both head shot with the asp
yes that is likely possible especially when they're standing right next to each other--
Back to top Go down
smilecro
team
team
smilecro

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:37 am

Pink wrote:

Agree with u bro :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
BillyKid

Male
Number of posts : 1541
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:56 pm

BattleMac wrote:
This is some funny shit .:lol: ......... some things will never change.......

OooOO Mac is back :ass: Beer
Back to top Go down
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Fabien

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:23 pm

PROBLEMS723 wrote:
*MLd*bonbontom wrote:
Hi

Take Care S2N
BBT
not to keep nothing going but ahhhhh binbintin or whatever I'M A GROWN -ASS MAN I WILL KEEP THE CAPLOCK ON FOR THE REST OF MY NATURAL LIFE IF THATS WHAT I WANT TO DO
& I SUPPORT MY BRO.S RIGHT TO SAY WHATEVER ON THIS FORUM WITHOUT HIM HAVING TO FEEL THAT HE HAS TO RECANT HIS WORDS BECAUSE OF ALOT OF CRYING Crying or Very sad AND WHINING WE AIN'T KIDS WE'RE GROWN UP'S MOST WITH KIDS ANY OF US EVER COME TO YOU ALLS FORUM AND TELL YOU ALL WHAT TO WRITE & HOW TO WRITE IT
thats why I say we must be of some great importance to you all maybe you all should build a shrine to praise the S2N name since we"re so high and mighty that opinions really hurt you or the caplocks hurt you
i'll tell you what if you call me: MR. PROBLEMS-SIR-THE MERCIFUL GREAT ONE i wont use the caplocks :ass: but until then I'll do what I want on this computer that I paid for
got it :bah:
thank you for your support & have a beer if your old enough to drink if not go play in the sandbox with the rest of the kids & leave grow folk alone

Damn man! I am glad I am not the only loud mouth in our village! LOOOL
Back to top Go down
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Fabien

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:28 am

Tonight I banned MEZCALERO from the server.
He was respawing in the exact same spot when I killed him in less than a second as interval.
Right after that he was almost impossible to kill.
I asked him to leave, he did not so I banned his ass.

I checked the cheater.log file and apparently it was not the first time.

[Fri Sep 25 Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 1892952758:18:38 2009] MEZCALERO - 189.145.36.191 - b0652aad8da13e39c5fe4f4411744634 - HACK_SPREADHACK - CLIENT TEMP-BANNED

No regrets... fucker...

-- fabien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS   Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help to keep clean Our server FEAR without CHEATERS
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next